Last Updated:

1. solidkevin

solidkevin Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. naxir

naxir Well-Known Member

3. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

you can download android sideload wonder machine, just google it its free. it allows you to download an app from anywhere, connect your phone to your computer, then puts the app on your phone

4. belyle

belyle Member

Obviously this game isn't in the marketplace, or you wouldn't be asking about side loading it. However, I looked at their website, and to download it, you have to supply carrier and phone info. Would the game work if I put in tmo and vibrant? I don't see why it wouldn't, but would rather hear from someone else that it does, indeed, work.

5. Endoran

Endoran Well-Known Member

Has anyone tried this on their captivate?

6. Altair4

Altair4 Member

I remember reading somewhere that it works. Don't see why not.

7. LeRolls

LeRolls Active Member

I did the side loading solution to get Nova a few days ago and it worked fine. Also picked up Dungeon Hunter. Both games look and play great on the Captivate.

8. BigCiX

BigCiX Well-Known Member

AT&T still blocks downloading by entering your phone informations. Better off just sideloading it.

9. Endoran

What's the difference between side loading it downloading it off their page by putting in your phone info (albeit saying you have a Vibrant)? I thought getting it off their website directly was side-loading it?

10. TBull74

TBull74 Active Member

I have this game. I ussed the moto droid version. The link will be in your email inbox then use sideload wonder machine to load it. Easy.

11. jdCaptivate

jdCaptivate Well-Known Member

Where/how are you even getting the game to sideload it? I tried the link in mailbox thing (selecting Galaxy S and Tmobile), but when I click the link, it just tells me I have a Samsung Captivate and says they don't make any games for the phone.

12. Endoran

I'm failing to see how the sideload wonder machine allows you to download modern combat. Gameloft's website asks you to enter in your phone number and from there is sends you a link via text message and that link identifies your phone as a captivate and won't let you download it. Someone have step by step instructions for doing it with the sideload wonder machine? I will not root my phone til 2.2 FYI so don't say "just root it's SO much easier" because I already know.

13. Endoran

I don't want to steal the game either. **I can't edit or I would have added this to my previous post**