• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Possible Jelly Bean Update (Grain of Salt)

13jpgbass

Dec 13, 2011
So I was on the phone with Virgin Mobile earlier today, and as I was arguing with them the tech support woman said that Jelly Bean would begin rolling out around May 22. Now I'm not saying this is one-hundred percent for sure, but I just found it interesting that she mentioned such a thing. Has anyone else heard of this?

Reactions: sirrx7
I'm calling bullshit. I tried every method 3 times and even called VM and they said there wasn't an update for the Reverb at this moment.

Here you go 1368755891571.jpg

Reactions: NerdusMaximus
Upvote 0
Have you found a solution, I was on the phone with Samsung, Virgin Mobile, and Best Buy for over 5 hours total today. Samsung suggested I use Kies and the Reverb is supported on Kies, but when I connect to Kies I get the error saying that my device is not compatible.

I have tried, but I can't find a solution, and I get the same message on Kies. What's your Baseband version on your phone?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones