• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Possible slider issues?

How well do you think the slider will hold up? Do you forsee any "oreo" effect later on? That absolutely kills me.

There wont be any issue with the slider mechanism. I've had this POS over two years and the slider on this is just as solid as the day I bought it.

glyde.jpg

Upvote 0
Samsung is a powerhouse in build quality my first samsung dumb phone got washed in washer dryer, still worked then again. battery shorted out but still worked with a different battery. Dad got angry and threw my Instinct across the room and still worked no damage. instinct drop but only scratches. Moment has taken a beating. I only go with samsung because of their proven quailty, I really dont care about firmware. If i was I wouldnt be on this forum

also firmware doesn't do crap if your hardware is faulty (Xbox 360)

Reactions: Adrift
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones