Possible Text Message Problem?General

Last Updated:

1. JoCo1289

JoCo1289 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Okay so I updated to 2.1 a while back and everything has been awesome with the exception of handcent so I ditched that and got chomp. Well this morning sent out a text and just thought the person never replied then I noticed I didn't get a reply back from anyone else I texted either. Some of them called me after to ask me why I ignored their reply back. I just didn't get their messages. So I turned off my phone and turned it back on then sent a message to a friend and finally got a reply back. So from like 6am-4pm I couldn't get any texts. I don't know if this is a 2.1 problem or an inbox being full thing cuz I didn't get a message saying it was. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. pandalee

pandalee Well-Known Member

are you txting people on AT&T. I most certainly can not send pic texts to AT&T with chomp, and seem to have a bit of delay with SMS.

I've read the native HTC message app works fine, but haven't tried it. Also, be sure you are not killing the native message app with a task killer. Didn't effect me in 1.5 but appears so in 2.1

that, or your friends are too busy to reply. :) *jokes*

3. JoCo1289

JoCo1289 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Lol naw I don't most of the people I texted were on the verizon network. I mean its workin now but it was just really weird how it wasn't today. I still think my eris is awesome.