• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Possible to connect Razr to TV mirrored wirelessly??

Sportster

Android Enthusiast
Nov 28, 2009
Indiana, US
I'm wondering if it's possible to connect my Razr wirelessly to my TV to mirror content from the phone to the TV?? It has HDMI out and that's the route I've been considering but it's a long range deal, needing a 25' cord for the routing which could be a problem with signal degradation. Is it possible to mirror content wirelessly to the TV??? Or should I just order the 25' cord???

Why does it have to be 25 feet away. Buy the docking station and a normal HD cable and a cheap wireless keyboard and mouse at Walmart. That is all you need. I went a bit fancier and got the Motor smart control instead of a cheap mouse, but I am using the cheap wireless keyboard. It is an awesome system. Works fantastic. I can take calls, send texts and emails, control my entire phone from across the room. Of course to take the calls etc, you would need the smart controller or another type of Bluetooth headset. Well worth the money for all of the functions to work right.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones