Post Google Music Invites Here!

Last Updated:

1. If you feel like sharing the love you can use this thread to post invites to Googlre Music Beta, since the service is now open to friends of users in the U.S!

2. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

No invites to share yourself? ;)

Welcome! I've moved this topic to our Lounge as it's of interest to a more general audience.
  3. mikedt

mikedt 你好 Guide

"We're sorry. Music Beta is currently only available in the United States"

Oh well, so much for keeping one's music in the cloud.
  4. vigordesign

vigordesign New Member

vigordesign AT gmail DOT com if anyone wants to invite me! :)
  5. gogander

gogander Member

gogander is my gmail if someone could invite me:) I have Spotify and Google+ invites to give back::)
  6. mrdopeyz

mrdopeyz New Member

johnmlee80 is my email address if anyone can offer =)
  7. sjgeek89

sjgeek89 New Member

Are the invites closed now? I have a google music account & was going to send an invite to a friend but there is no button for"send invite". I tried clicking the orange bar were the 2 invites left should appear and nothing.
  8. TheGoatLantern

TheGoatLantern Well-Known Member

If invites are still open, I'd appreciate it if someone shot me one :) PM for e-mail please.
  9. Slug

Just a reminder, folks.... it's not a good idea to post clear-text email addresses in a public forum. We do our best to keep the bad guys out but you never know who's taking notes. ;)
    alostpacket likes this.
  10. TheGoatLantern

Which is why I asked the inviter (sp?) to PM me rather than post my e-mail address ;)
  11. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Moved to Music section. Slug, if you or anyone else object feel free to contact/move back/etc, lol
  12. Slug

Sorry to disappoint you, but my post wasn't for your benefit.

@NightAngel79: good idea, thanks!
  13. 91Firebirder

91Firebirder Well-Known Member

Anyone have any invites? I figured this would be the place to get some help but doesn't look promising. If you need, please PM me for my email.
  14. TheGoatLantern

Not disappointed at all, not even sure how it could be seen as my benefit. Just meekly pointing out the proper protocol when asking for an invite. No need to get snarky.
  15. Ben10Rockboy

Ben10Rockboy New Member

Do anyone have a Google Music invite to spare i have Google + or Pool party invites if anyone needs em. Ben10Rockboy(at)
  16. pcdebb

pcdebb VIP Member VIP Member

If the interest is still there......I noticed I have 4 more invites to give out. PM me your email address and I will send one to you.
    cookie_monster likes this.
  17. cookie_monster

cookie_monster Well-Known Member

Thanks a million
    pcdebb likes this.
  18. 3vil

3vil Well-Known Member

I have 8 invites on one of my accounts. Just pm me your email address.

edit: 7 remain
    edit: 5
    edit 4
    edit: all gone
  19. Mate01

Mate01 Well-Known Member

pm me for a google invite. is it ok to say that here mods?
    niloiv likes this.
  20. gilgehmesh

gilgehmesh Well-Known Member

While I can understand that for many people 32GB internal storage is plenty, it isn't for me. I'm probably unusual but I like big, high-quality files often of unusual content that not currently available for streaming. Almost all of my audio files are FLAC... meaning real big, 20-25 MB each track. I abhor lossy compression.

I also love high-quality video files. I can't wait to watch my 720p mkv files on that SAMOLED HD screen (assuming the Galaxy Nexus support hardware mkv playback.) Unfortunately, they are huge... like from 2 - 3 GB for each file. A whole season of a TV show and you're maxed out on 32GB. I look forward to adding huge microsdxc cards (>128 GB) to my future phone(s). I don't want to have to depend on the "cloud" for these kinds of files. Stream one such show off the cloud (if it even supports that high of data rate) would bust the cap on the Verizon's new $30 2GB data plan. Really expensive way to watch a TV show, isn't it?

Until the data plans become more generous and less expensive, external sd card is something that I'll want to have on a phone. Of course, these are my needs. Everyone will have their own situation but for me external sdcard is a pretty important option.
  21. eyetek

eyetek Well-Known Member

I am out of invites, glad I was able to help!
  22. 3vil

3vil Well-Known Member

alright, I am out.
  23. Ac2b

Ac2b New Member

Would love to try this out if anyone has an invite, pm me. Thanks!
  24. Mate01

Mate01 Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have 4 more Google music invites left. get at me...
  25. Trent Reznor

Trent Reznor Well-Known Member

oopps... some how got caught in post moving time warp.. please disregard.