• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

post pics of your whips

Nice G!
Is that GReddy LP Frame telling me anything, any "work" done??;)

lol my car has minor work done. i have:

greddy spectrum elite exhaust
motordyne 5/16 iso thermal plenum spacer
megan resonated non foulers test pipes
K and N drop in filter

and of course for cosmetics, i have:

painted matte black 06 headlights w/ blue LED projector demon eyes
painted gtr-style tails
k2 remix bumper (poly)
rota wheels

Upvote 0
Nice G35, always liked the look of them over similar platform 350z.

Currently I have a 07 cobalt LS, lowered 2" (on stock rims sadly), tinted tailights, HID retrofit kit with painted headlights (black), Injen CAI, 2.5" exhaust.

also have a 94 240sx convertable that I purchased as a project was gonna do a SR20 swap but I never got around to it :(

dont have pics currently since Im at work and all uploading sites are blocked, but I should be able to post soem pictures later.

I'm looking to get into a newer car though, looking towards the new WRX as well, need a AWD car for winter and something quicker than my 'balt.

Seperate note, I'm looking to get a sportbike and cant decide between a Yamaha R6 or GSXR 600, any one own either and give recomendations.

Upvote 0
Here is my newest whippet, an ice cold serving of AWD courtesy of VAG

22171_250453222190_727512190_3891448_5137924_n.jpg

22171_250453292190_727512190_3891453_2777127_n.jpg

And the old whippet:

n727512190_1028855_7830.jpg

Upvote 0
Nice G35, always liked the look of them over similar platform 350z.

Currently I have a 07 cobalt LS, lowered 2" (on stock rims sadly), tinted tailights, HID retrofit kit with painted headlights (black), Injen CAI, 2.5" exhaust.

also have a 94 240sx convertable that I purchased as a project was gonna do a SR20 swap but I never got around to it :(

dont have pics currently since Im at work and all uploading sites are blocked, but I should be able to post soem pictures later.

I'm looking to get into a newer car though, looking towards the new WRX as well, need a AWD car for winter and something quicker than my 'balt.

Seperate note, I'm looking to get a sportbike and cant decide between a Yamaha R6 or GSXR 600, any one own either and give recomendations.

240 w/ a sr20 is pure beast! the new wrx is pretty awesome too, def. look into that if you need it for winter.

Here is my newest whippet, an ice cold serving of AWD courtesy of VAG

22171_250453222190_727512190_3891448_5137924_n.jpg

22171_250453292190_727512190_3891453_2777127_n.jpg

And the old whippet:

n727512190_1028855_7830.jpg

thats a hot S4!

Upvote 0
I dislike the term "whip" with a fiery passion. Too many people say it and I really find it annoying. Not only that but most people don't seem to understand that it is actually supposed to be "wip" (work in progress). Having said that (end rant...i apologize).....heres my car:

So THAT's the origin of "whip"? You learn something new every day!

LH

Upvote 0
VW1.jpg

02 jetta turbo. When it was running right it would whoop on mustang GT's and still get 33MPG. Its starting to fall apart tho :( needs new clutch,turbo,injectors,plugs, and MAF and it will be good as new....lol

Oh and whip = the thing that Indiana Jones carries around.
WIP= Work In Progress= the car you are working on...just an FYI...the title irritated me when I saw it.

Upvote 0
It's all my dad, not me. I remind myself, as well as my friends, when they see the keys on my keychain. It's his, not mine. ;)

lol still good. rich papa= ull get something out of it eventually =)

nice g35...

ever hear of or use vinny ten racing?

thanks, and yup. i dont go there, but i seen thier cars. they have a lot of sick turbo'ed VQ's. theres actually a G meet tonight, and im pretty sure there is going to be some cars from VTR there.

Upvote 0
ohhh sorry for dobule posting, but i just wanted to apologize for people that hated me naming this thread with the word "whips". to be honest, i NEVER say that, but i have been on forums long enough to see a lot of people use the term whips, so i thought id speak their language is you know what i mean. and im new to this android forum, so i didnt know if you guys prefer me to call it "post your cars/ride/whip/ whatever lol. so yes id ont want you guys to classify me as one of "them" using the term whip.

Upvote 0
ohhh sorry for dobule posting, but i just wanted to apologize for people that hated me naming this thread with the word "whips". to be honest, i NEVER say that, but i have been on forums long enough to see a lot of people use the term whips, so i thought id speak their language is you know what i mean. and im new to this android forum, so i didnt know if you guys prefer me to call it "post your cars/ride/whip/ whatever lol. so yes id ont want you guys to classify me as one of "them" using the term whip.

Oh dont worry about it man, that was just a personal rant brought on by seeing it used so often. Nothing to do with you really, im just mildly psychotic :)

Upvote 0
I'm a mechanic and I get a hold of alot of cars in my industry. I love customizing them myself(which is why I love android so much). http://img844.imageshack.us/i/dsc00953m.jpg/

This was my third car(traded in a brand new Titan for it, big mistake). I loved this car very much(especially 6spd) but it was too small for my taste. This was right after I lowered it on 350z springs and struts. I had a couple of bolt ons but it just was never fast enough for me.

Heres the new one that I traded it in for, 5.7 hemi(wish it was the srt8 but I'm not done yet). I needed something more practical and family friendly. This was right after I took it off my lift after installing the shocks and struts.

Heres right after I installed a Vortech centrifugal supercharger on stock internals(been driving it for over 20K miles now). Boosted to only 5.5 psi and I'm pulling 400hp/tq to the wheels. And thats with 22" rims. She's definitley been fun to drive. I plan on beefing up the internals and then I'm going to install cams and heads on it but thats not till later

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones