check out some of these pics

*our, not out! arrrrgg!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    :
    YrrchSebor0000 likes this.
  2. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Wow! Great shots. I'm impressed. Far cry from the Ascend, huh? I really like #6. The clouds look like a UFO lol. I guess nobody else wants to play.:( Come on, people!
  3. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I know, it is very boring over here... I have already responded to most of the posts... Lol.... If I continue I will just be talking to myself.
  4. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I went outside to water a few plants, and saw this guy hanging out...I spilled some water, and he bent down to drink it!

Attached Files:

YrrchSebor0000 likes this.
  5. Gmash

Gmash Well-Known Member

Those are some amazing pictures! I can't believe the amount of detail you got from a phone camera. I can even read where it says "serving suggestion" on the can in the background. You might have a future taking pictures for National Geographic! Someday I'll get a real phone with a useable camera.
  6. YrrchSebor0000

YrrchSebor0000 Well-Known Member

bummer, the other 2 i wanted to upload exceeded the file size limit. taken in Clearshot HDR mode, Freemont St., Las Vegas:

Attached Files:

danaj likes this.
  7. YrrchSebor0000

wow, i can TASTE that salad, and i love the landscape shot!!
  8. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

That is a great shot! I wish more people would post pics.
  9. YrrchSebor0000

Thanks, yeah, I'm loving this camera and phone! Have you tried starting a thread on XDA as well?

I love the touch-to-focus feature, something to pay attention to. Looks like I foucsed on the Plaza Hotel lettering, but could also have focused on the people and things down below. That pic of the salad you took is so unbeliebably clear!
  10. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

I haven't wanted to start a thread like this over at xda, because some of the people in there are kinda cranky, and I am not really sure why.....It is much friendlier over here.
  11. YrrchSebor0000

oh man, no kidding, it's been especially bad over there lately! seems to be a war between 'developers' and 'users/noobs', with a few troublemakers in particular. I'm glad to find my way back over here :) will post pics as I get good ones, and hopefully others will do the same.
  12. YrrchSebor0000

here are the two i wanted to post before, had to reduce the file size. also Freemont St., Downtown Las Vegas:

Attached Files:

13. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

Those are Awesome! here is one I took tonight at a Pecan festival...the sky looked so awesome!
    [​IMG]
  14. YrrchSebor0000

NICE, that looks.... Magical! I like how you included some of the ground in the horizon. Looks kinda fairy tale-ish!
  15. danaj

danaj Well-Known Member

The colors in you Vegas pics are awesome! It looks like it should be on a movie poster or something! This is a pic of my cat about to attack me.
    [​IMG]
  16. YrrchSebor0000

ha, love it, that's a great pic! and it shows that the pics. have a clear, and warm look.

i've been using Clearshot HDR quite a bit, and i think it enhances the colors. here are 2 shots at a local mall, i've taken these shots probably 10 different times on 10 different trips to the mall, and now i get to take them with this phone, haha. i find the lighting in this mall to be really great!

Attached Files:

17. way2slickrick

way2slickrick New Member

I realy enjoy the camera and features of it on this phone, best camera on a phone I have had yet.