Post pictures you have taken with your Droid X

Last Updated:

1. Roxors

Roxors Well-Known Member

This is no longer the "carmendiva" thread. use the search and you may find one :p

On a side note it is a good idea to see how it does with a person as the subject in the picture as opposed to an object.

Advertisement
  2. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Just posted one above
  3. Roxors

Roxors Well-Known Member

Thanks i was in the process of posting....and i am at work so i can't see them right now anyways.
  4. Helicrewchief

Helicrewchief Well-Known Member

The actual photobucket app in the market. I went to the market and searched for "photobucket". The first one that comes up is Photobucket Mobile. Thats the one I have. Seems to work pretty good.
  5. ekyle

ekyle Well-Known Member

Cool. Thanks
  6. Naughty#9

Naughty#9 Active Member

I may be missing your tone, but are you saying you think those pics look even remotely good for an 8mp camera?
  7. One Beast

One Beast Well-Known Member

Uhh no...I was asked to take some low light condition pictures and i did...Those have to be some of the worst pictures my EVO has taken but i doubt any camera phone in low light conditions would fair any better....
  8. memillh

memillh Well-Known Member

Here's a few from the Transformers 3 shoot outside my office here in downtown Chicago! Hard to get through the workday with so many explosions every few hours. If they have any base jumpers plunging off of Trump Tower again today, I'll post a couple of those shots too!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This one was from a far distance, so it's kinda crappy :(
    [​IMG]
  9. Vihzel

Vihzel Destroying Balls Everyday VIP Member

^ Great pictures! Was the last one when you zoomed in all the way?
  10. memillh

Yeah, I was on a high floor - way across the river. The zoom killed it. Plus, it's a lower res image. Lost the original. After the phone received the update yesterday, my memory card got cleared out (an issue for another thread). Had to snag that image back from Facebook. :(
  11. mazz0310

mazz0310 Well-Known Member

@Memillh - If I didn't know that was a set, I would think something really bad was going on in Chicago.
  12. memillh

Yeah, every time a low-flying helicopter goes by - or more explosions are fired off, I have to remind myself. Scares the shit out of me.
  13. mazz0310

mazz0310 Well-Known Member

Across the street from my office

[​IMG]
  14. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

going by a couple of avatars here..

Vain be thy name. lol
  15. chippy

chippy Well-Known Member

16. xx DROiD ERiS xx

xx DROiD ERiS xx Well-Known Member

17. carmendiva

carmendiva Well-Known Member

18. xx DROiD ERiS xx

xx DROiD ERiS xx Well-Known Member

i have a pic of Jett but he's pitch black lol so i only posted the one of bentley..that plus he's a cool ass dog lol
  19. T66T

T66T Well-Known Member

you mean transformers 3 right
  20. 92slammer

92slammer Well-Known Member

21. Greavous

Greavous Well-Known Member

I went to the North Carolina Aquarium today and shot a bunch of pics with the Droidx. Overall there were a bunch that turned out well but shooting through hand printed glass proved to be a challenge. This one came out the best, too bad I didnt notice what it was called.
    [​IMG]
  22. One Beast

I was about to ask the same thing...it's a little late for a Transformers 2 Shoot
  23. One Beast

24. beangrower

beangrower Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    bathroom shot...bored while making poopey (panoramic 6 shot)

[​IMG]
    kumi waiting for her ball to be thrown...middle pic is blurred... (panoramic 3 shot)

[​IMG]
    Hay-J!
  25. HookEmHorns*UT*

HookEmHorns*UT* Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The last one started happening after the update. Its happened 2 times now.......so sad :(