• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you have taken with your Droid X

88a8cde2.jpg

655efde7.jpg

Attachments

• 2010-08-05_09-59-27_426.jpg
    2010-08-05_09-59-27_426.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 89
Upvote 0
This thread is about the photos taken with a Droid X and the quality of those photos. Do not make rude or judgmental comments about the content of those photos. As long as the subject matter of those photos is not rude or offensive then there is not reason for anyone else to be. Just because you don't like someone's hair, car, house or sports team doesn't mean you need to comment on it.

Also, many of the photos posted in here are entirely too big for the site. Large photos need to be attached or resized and not linked. I'll give everyone a day or so to get it corrected, but the remaining photos will be deleted.

Upvote 0
Also, many of the photos posted in here are entirely too big for the site. Large photos need to be attached or resized and not linked. I'll give everyone a day or so to get it corrected, but the remaining photos will be deleted.

Chances are people that have already posted large photos will not see your post. Please do not delete any pictures that are moderate in size as it kind of defeats the purpose of my thread. Thanks for understanding.

Upvote 0
Since I have a 28" monitor, I haven't seen a pic I couldn't handle yet.. ;)

Anyone try to read this thread actually on the DX?

EDIT: Actually, on the dx, images like the spider ones look great, and are a good example of what the phone can do. the page also loaded fairly quickly, considering the images here.

Upvote 0
Since I have a 28" monitor, I haven't seen a pic I couldn't handle yet.. ;)

Anyone try to read this thread actually on the DX?

EDIT: Actually, on the dx, images like the spider ones look great, and are a good example of what the phone can do. the page also loaded fairly quickly, considering the images here.

yes but those of us with 15 inch laptop screens very much appreciate being able to still view the thread normally. :p

Upvote 0
Aren't most laptop users now widescreen as well? I recall seeing something last year that over 75% of laptops in use were widescreen format.

You can't even find a standard format monitor anymore for sale either.

The way I see it, odds are people owning hi tech phones probably also have hi tech monitors or systems as well.

Regardless, no big to me either way... I'm not a mod, and they make the rules here. I just pointed out the advantage of the existing posts to current DX owners. That spider looks big even on the DX! (shudders!) LOL!

Upvote 0
The pictures don't have to be deleted, just reduced in size and I assume the mods wouldn't delete them all, they'd just change them to click-able links or thumbnails. Most forums have rules posted defining max embedded pic size as 800x600, I just set up my photobucket account to auto size them to that when I upload to it.

Upvote 0
a474zk.jpg

<br>
or6nw5.jpg

<br>
4sz02a.jpg

<br>
My dads black roush 427R and my yellow procharged mach 1.
Also my old dog.

Dog is adorable. Your 'stang is what, a 2003? I have a (very stock) '02 GT convertible...yours is very nice.

Your dad's car is simply a dream.

Nice pics. Lovin' the phone...no, it's not a DLSR (got one of those), but I think I'm ditching the point & shoot for sure.

Upvote 0
This thread is about the photos taken with a Droid X and the quality of those photos. Do not make rude or judgmental comments about the content of those photos. As long as the subject matter of those photos is not rude or offensive then there is not reason for anyone else to be. Just because you don't like someone's hair, car, house or sports team doesn't mean you need to comment on it.

Was this directed towards me? I didnt think my comment was "rude or judgemental" at all. lol. But if I offended the original poster of the spider photo, Im sorry. Seeing as how this was a wild animal and not owned by anyone, I thought it would be ok to point out the obvious. again, sorry.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones