Post pictures you've taken with the cameraGeneral

1. mister_tu

mister_tu Well-Known Member

MOD NOTE: GOING TO CONVERT THIS INTO THE OFFICIAL PHOTO THREAD - POST PICTURES YOU HAVE TAKEN WITH YOUR INCREDIBLE CAMERA (PUN INTENDED)

This was taken with no changes to the setting - right out the box. (Note: Tons of sarcasm in the title)

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member

now.. let's see that picture taken at 5pm!
  3. mister_tu

^I don't have any evening shots, but I'm sure if I turn the ISO up, it should do the trick.
    Bundy likes this.
  4. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Well-Known Member

As a side note, do tell us more about that sexy ap2 lol
  5. mrcrusha829

mrcrusha829 Active Member

Yeah.. the picture quality of this phone is unbelievable. Anyone that complains about it is suffering from an ID10T error. LOL
  6. Bundy

Bundy Well-Known Member

Being able to adjust things like ISO, brightness/contrast, saturation, etc. really set this camera apart from other phones. 8MP is just an additional benefit.

For those who complain about evening shots, read up a little on those settings and you will be rewarded. It would be nice if the software had "profiles" you can save for different settings - does it?

Nice picture (and car) BTW.
  7. mister_tu

Then I would have to kill you...

It's a friend of mine's...CCW wheels 18x9 in the front 18x11.5 (yup!) in the rear. OEM hardtop, front lip, rear spoiler, I forget which coilover he has on it since he's switched many times. As for under the hood...that's still under construction.
  8. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member

Pretty much any camera that's come out in the last few years is capable of taking a nice picture when the conditions are perfect like we have here... A still shot, outside, plenty of light/sunny day, high contrast between the subject and the background.

What happens if it is a gray car moving down on a gray street, on a rainy afternoon?

What if you want to take a picture of your friends bumbling around drunk inside of a dimly lit bar?
  9. mister_tu

I will have a ton of these soon. These are my favorite.
  10. paimon.soror

paimon.soror Well-Known Member

hardtop s2k = seks
  11. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

This camera quality is amazing for a phone!! At 1, 2, 3, 4, AND 5! Crazy huh?
  12. mister_tu

lulz @ your avatar, jamor. [thumbs up]
    jamor likes this.
  13. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

I'm not quite convinced. How bout more pics of that car for pic quality confirmation.
  14. mister_tu

I didn't take any other pics...I was full from eating a big lunch, so I wasn't in the mood to play photographer. I just wanted to snag one to see the picture quality.
  15. mister_tu

The only other picture I took, not as impressive as the S2...

[​IMG]
    i VTAK likes this.
  16. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Looks good to me!! If you can't tell from me screen name, I'm a Honda fan.
  17. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

Are you kidding me? You took that with a Nikon 16 MP SLR. Can't fool me.:cool:
  18. SBrooks1

SBrooks1 Well-Known Member

I took a picture of Martina McBride last Friday night with my Incredible and was pretty impressed with it...

[​IMG]
    Sharondippity likes this.
  19. SBrooks1

SBrooks1 Well-Known Member

haha I took my wife. She's a pretty good singer though.
  20. blue rocket

blue rocket Well-Known Member

love that S2000...crysal clear pic too! here's my Type-S...

[​IMG]

no, this pic wasn't taken with my Incredible... i just wanted to fit in with some Honda friends!
  21. nunyabizness

nunyabizness Well-Known Member

Then you take your digital camera along. ;) I don't think most cell phones are marketed as camera-killers. :)
    Rimzy likes this.
  22. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

taylor6400, UHF3 and Iam918 like this.
  23. budone

budone Active Member

The camera quality is so great, that vehicle is actually a Yugo!!!! :)
  24. mister_tu

I'm actually not a fan of Hondas. :p Audi guy here!
    Bisnicks likes this.
  25. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

It's OK, you're friends have good taste. J/K J/K, Audi's are nice, I just don't have the money for em.