Post pictures you've taken with the cameraGeneral

Last Updated:

1. azgunz

azgunz Well-Known Member

Sick S5. Love the looks! Had a friend that had a bad experience with ownership though..

335d here..

the babes..

2. slowhat

slowhat Well-Known Member

thanks, Dr. Steve Brule!
    DarbagDarbag likes this.
  3. Incredible_Nat

Incredible_Nat Well-Known Member

nice....concert photos are always though....even with a DSLR.
  4. Dex

Dex Well-Known Member

You need to get a stud (7-series) in there, IMO. =P

Nice looking rides.
  5. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

6. Wynnded

Wynnded Well-Known Member

7. droid_head

droid_head Well-Known Member

Cell cams were never supposed to replace a true digital camera, but the Inc takes better ones than mine. Best camera on a phone period. Will be better than iPhone 4 too. It is only 5MP
  8. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

if more megapixels = better, then yes it will be better
  9. azgunz

azgunz Well-Known Member

that is not the case. More megapixel = NOT better, not saying its worse but..
    a 20mgpxl point-and-shoot will never take as good of pictures as a 10mgpxl DSLR
  10. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I LOVE that ruby red interior.
  11. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

Man, ignorance must be blissful. Go educate yourself on the myth of megapixel.
  12. Garrett67

Garrett67 Well-Known Member

Is it possible that some Incredibles take better pictures than others?

I have tried everything and my pictures don't look anywhere as good as most of these.
  13. bigbrain28

bigbrain28 Member

I find that the grayscale images are stunning. I posted this image to my friend's website ( and someone compare my work to Ansel Adams (as if!)
  14. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

That IS a great pic. Is that your background on your phone? And its all about the LENSE, not MP. My brother has a 10mp pentax dslr. If mp were that big of a factor, the incredible wouldnt be that far off from the pentax, right? Wrong, his camera will absolutely dominate any camera phones picture.
  15. bigbrain28

bigbrain28 Member

It's a bit too busy for a background, I think. You are correct about lenses, of course. Having 10mp of CRAP will never look as good as 3mp of crisp. I have an old Sony 2.1mp camera with a pretty large Zeiss lens on it - it still produces a better image than my 10.1mp Samsung point and shoot, and not as good as my Canon XTI. The DI is the first time I have ever owned a phone that shot pictures I'm not ashamed to share, although I haven't really had much luck with color or low light images - but I expected that.
  16. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Wow, why isn't this thread better known? Some amazing images guys/gals.... :eek:

Can someone shoot me the lens specs on this baby? From the images posted it looks like a quality optic.... colour rendition is superb and it seems to handle all light conditions very well. Not much evidence of noise either, which for such a small sensor with a large pixel-count is impressive.
  17. wiretap

wiretap Well-Known Member

Took some pics today.. in crappy overcast light.

18. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Here is the pics I took of Pinks All Out with the Incredible. I was in it but didn't get picked for the televised top 16.
    The is my car, the Red Mustang, taken with a Nikon Cool Pix by my son.
  19. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

I like your mustang. What have you done to it?
  20. earthtodigi

earthtodigi Active Member

Click for full size...

Here are some quick shots I got the other day, not the best quality but I was in a hurry and just snapped real quick. I literally barely stopped walking.
  21. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

2.6 Kenne Bell, 4.10 gears, 3500 stall. JDM tune, 305-45-18 Nt05R Nitto's on Steeda Ultralites, 11.44 @ 118.5 7.26 1\8th @94.10. Striped as a GT350 since Dec 2004. It's a 2005 Mustang GT. Thanks.
  22. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

My new carry piece... Kimber Custom II (I just call her Kimberly)

Pictured with stock Kimber mag filled with Winchester 230gr. PDX1 Bonded JHP and held up by my Fenix P3D Q5 flashlight...

Added some Hogue grips, added some color on the slide (believe it or not, just heated the slide and filled in the engraving with a white melted crayon), bought a range case from, and picked up some extra mags...

The only picture that I messed with the settings before shooting was the second one... the first and third I didn't mess with anything other than the flash.
  23. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

i cant seem to find my pictures when i plug my phone into my computer, what directory are they in?

i click on DCIM/100 media

only 2 of my camera pictures show up, when i look at the photos details it says thats where it is...
  24. wiretap

wiretap Well-Known Member

Snapped a pic of my car yesterday.

25. MarkyD

MarkyD Well-Known Member

speaker cone.