1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

1. azgunz

azgunz Well-Known Member

Sick S5. Love the looks! Had a friend that had a bad experience with ownership though..

335d here..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

the babes..
    [​IMG]
  2. slowhat

slowhat Well-Known Member

thanks, Dr. Steve Brule!
    DarbagDarbag likes this.
  3. Incredible_Nat

Incredible_Nat Well-Known Member

nice....concert photos are always though....even with a DSLR.
  4. Dex

Dex Well-Known Member

You need to get a stud (7-series) in there, IMO. =P

Nice looking rides.
  5. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

6. Wynnded

Wynnded Well-Known Member

7. droid_head

droid_head Well-Known Member

Cell cams were never supposed to replace a true digital camera, but the Inc takes better ones than mine. Best camera on a phone period. Will be better than iPhone 4 too. It is only 5MP
  8. MTC

MTC Well-Known Member

if more megapixels = better, then yes it will be better
  9. azgunz

azgunz Well-Known Member

that is not the case. More megapixel = NOT better, not saying its worse but..
    a 20mgpxl point-and-shoot will never take as good of pictures as a 10mgpxl DSLR
  10. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

I LOVE that ruby red interior.
  11. mrspeedmaster

mrspeedmaster Well-Known Member

Man, ignorance must be blissful. Go educate yourself on the myth of megapixel.
  12. Garrett67

Garrett67 Well-Known Member

Is it possible that some Incredibles take better pictures than others?

I have tried everything and my pictures don't look anywhere as good as most of these.
  13. bigbrain28

bigbrain28 Member

I find that the grayscale images are stunning. I posted this image to my friend's website (www.SouthFloridaDaily.com) and someone compare my work to Ansel Adams (as if!)
    [​IMG]
  14. birthofahero

birthofahero Well-Known Member

That IS a great pic. Is that your background on your phone? And its all about the LENSE, not MP. My brother has a 10mp pentax dslr. If mp were that big of a factor, the incredible wouldnt be that far off from the pentax, right? Wrong, his camera will absolutely dominate any camera phones picture.
  15. bigbrain28

bigbrain28 Member

It's a bit too busy for a background, I think. You are correct about lenses, of course. Having 10mp of CRAP will never look as good as 3mp of crisp. I have an old Sony 2.1mp camera with a pretty large Zeiss lens on it - it still produces a better image than my 10.1mp Samsung point and shoot, and not as good as my Canon XTI. The DI is the first time I have ever owned a phone that shot pictures I'm not ashamed to share, although I haven't really had much luck with color or low light images - but I expected that.
  16. Slug

Slug Check six! Moderator

Wow, why isn't this thread better known? Some amazing images guys/gals.... :eek:

Can someone shoot me the lens specs on this baby? From the images posted it looks like a quality optic.... colour rendition is superb and it seems to handle all light conditions very well. Not much evidence of noise either, which for such a small sensor with a large pixel-count is impressive.
  17. wiretap

wiretap Well-Known Member

Took some pics today.. in crappy overcast light.

Outside:
    [​IMG]

Inside:
    [​IMG]

:D
  18. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

Here is the pics I took of Pinks All Out with the Incredible. I was in it but didn't get picked for the televised top 16.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The is my car, the Red Mustang, taken with a Nikon Cool Pix by my son.
    [​IMG]
  19. greenrolaids

greenrolaids Well-Known Member

I like your mustang. What have you done to it?
  20. earthtodigi

earthtodigi Active Member

[​IMG]
    Click for full size...
    [​IMG]

Here are some quick shots I got the other day, not the best quality but I was in a hurry and just snapped real quick. I literally barely stopped walking.
  21. Tech Addiction

Tech Addiction Well-Known Member

2.6 Kenne Bell, 4.10 gears, 3500 stall. JDM tune, 305-45-18 Nt05R Nitto's on Steeda Ultralites, 11.44 @ 118.5 7.26 1\8th @94.10. Striped as a GT350 since Dec 2004. It's a 2005 Mustang GT. Thanks.
  22. sxshep

sxshep Well-Known Member

My new carry piece... Kimber Custom II (I just call her Kimberly)

[​IMG]

Pictured with stock Kimber mag filled with Winchester 230gr. PDX1 Bonded JHP and held up by my Fenix P3D Q5 flashlight...

[​IMG]

Added some Hogue grips, added some color on the slide (believe it or not, just heated the slide and filled in the engraving with a white melted crayon), bought a range case from LAPoliceGear.com, and picked up some extra mags...

[​IMG]

The only picture that I messed with the settings before shooting was the second one... the first and third I didn't mess with anything other than the flash.
  23. Jakaro

Jakaro Well-Known Member

i cant seem to find my pictures when i plug my phone into my computer, what directory are they in?

i click on DCIM/100 media

only 2 of my camera pictures show up, when i look at the photos details it says thats where it is...
  24. wiretap

wiretap Well-Known Member

Snapped a pic of my car yesterday.

[​IMG]
  25. MarkyD

MarkyD Well-Known Member

speaker cone.

[​IMG]