• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

b85448f2.jpg

Upvote 0
Video I took of my dog and my roommate's cat.

Pics of cars to come.

YouTube - Bengal Cleaning a Yorkie

What an Awesome Cat !!! :) looks like a leopard :) nice video too... I'm quite happy with th video and camera on this phone, only thing i would wish for is a way of making the Trackpad a 2 touch button for taking photos in the MAIN app... but yeah other than that I'm liking the quality alot...

Here is a quick video demo I did when I 1st got the phone.

YouTube - HTC Incredible Video Test at Shilshole Bay Marina

This video is still being processed. Video quality may improve once processing is complete.

Upvote 0
Well I didn't read through ALL the pages, but if we're still on the car thing, I'll make sure to include some of my rides as well ;)

Some of the better shots I've taken:

This was taken inside a pop-up garage at night, pitch black - using the dual LED flash:

c253a207.jpg

(2009 Subaru WRX)

2820defb.jpg

Chicken Coops for sale.

1a66ff54.jpg

July 4th Parade

05451676.jpg

Refreshments...

dd96e9df.jpg

From the back seat of the Impala

9c420fb0.jpg

Otocinclus catfish (taken through the glass of the tank ... I guess that's obvious though! :p Fish ~ 0.5" long)

d1740f82.jpg

"Big Tony"

32397ab6.jpg

The new borns.

973c7e07.jpg

My bike ready for July 4th ;) (2007 Honda VTX1300C)

3696c67b.jpg

81756509.jpg

b981b495.jpg

Unfortunately the cat didn't listen to the rules and touched the tank, so he had to go play elsewhere :p

54221fe8.jpg

68d23a83.jpg

4639de6b.jpg

This is one of my favorites... well development with compressed air. I could not believe how well this came out!

efdc9d3e.jpg

And this at my friend's house for July 4th (his Dad's) quick shot, obviously not framed well, or a particularly good photo, but this is just to keep with the car theme since I don't have many of my car on my phone at the moment!

All of these on highest quality setting, everything else automatic. Haven't played with the camera settings much (or at all, to be honest) yet. And obviously scaled down via Photobucket.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones