Post pictures you've taken with the cameraGeneral

Last Updated:

1. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

2. bxlxaxkxe

bxlxaxkxe Well-Known Member

Tell us more about the van to the left!!!
  3. Fliptwister,

Please dont teach your son to be a murderer by killing innocent animals.
  4. SBrooks1

SBrooks1 Well-Known Member

Saw that coming a mile away, lol
  5. i VTAK

i VTAK Well-Known Member

Are you kidding? It's only a turkey, and they're hunting. Many animals are killed for you to live the way you do.
  6. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

Nice chick car
  7. RWCouck

RWCouck Active Member

I have to say this camera is amazing. Granted im coming from a Treo with no flash and less than 2mp with almost no zoom.

I do wonder though, how the hell do I stop everyones eyes from turning green? I mean really
  8. Iam918

Iam918 Well-Known Member

Thank you for teaching your son to be a Man and how to hunt for food. Thanks for teaching him gun safety as well.
    onlyever, Weazol, Mr. Boom and 21 others like this.
  9. xbrokdikdogx

xbrokdikdogx Well-Known Member

Please feel free to raise your child how you see fit. Hunting is a great American, actually human, tradition. Good to see that there are still folks out there proud to show their heritage and to pass it on to their offspring.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk
    Thumbs, mancow and mcapehart like this.
  10. fliptwister

fliptwister Well-Known Member

Thanks for the comments. I guess I should have guessed someone would be offended. The pictures demonstrated low light performance of camera. I will change post to link to pictures.
  11. scarshapedstar

scarshapedstar Well-Known Member

Shopped!! :rolleyes:
  12. tranceFusion

tranceFusion Well-Known Member

Killing animals in the wild is far more humane than farming. Get educated.
  13. droidINCREDIBLE

droidINCREDIBLE Active Member

has anyone taken pictures at a strip club. ;)
    I wonder what the quality looks like
  14. armoredsaint

armoredsaint Well-Known Member

15. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

This is definitely a good camera, cause you can see how old she's gettin' ;)
  16. jlb0305

jlb0305 Well-Known Member

The camera has nice quality but i did fine one bug. If you zoom all the way in, then take a pic, then save the pic and go to take another pic, if you don't wait like at least 30 seconds, the camera app crashes. Tried it on mine and my wife's Incredibles.
  17. YankeeDudeL

YankeeDudeL Well-Known Member

As a proud Droid owner, I was never jealous for one minute as my g/f came into the world of Android on her HTC Incredible. That is, until, I saw the picture quality. Wow. What was really funny was yesterday when we were at the bar, I was asked to take a picture of these women w/ the one's iPhone. LMAO
  18. golfinglenn

golfinglenn Well-Known Member

LOL, You call that old?? I would still bring her crackers to bed.

On a side note, to make the camera even better at taking pictures, you can hold your finger down on what you want to focus on in the screen and it will focus then take the picture. I found that to be a much better way to steady the phone for pictures than pressing the joystick.

mcapehart and fastguy95 like this.
  19. Eshyn

Eshyn Well-Known Member

Nice S2k.
  20. mister_tu

mister_tu Well-Known Member

Is this what you senior citizens say when you find a woman to be attractive? If so, I pray I never get old...never.
    Thumbs and Cassman like this.
  21. LancerzEvo

LancerzEvo Well-Known Member

Here are 2 night pictures I took at the top of a Mountain Peak in the Bay Area. I took it at default settings that came with the phone. (Kinda a Noob at taking pics). So if the quality is bad, maybe cause I don't know how to take pictures at night. But I was satisfied!

Attached Files:

22. LancerzEvo

LancerzEvo Well-Known Member

Heres another
  23. bjanow

bjanow Well-Known Member

You will, so learn the lingo. ;)
  24. Kyuss

Kyuss Well-Known Member

Just snapped this one, the sun was behind the clouds. Maybe I'll go out and snap one at dusk out in the drive way which is blacktop, with a gray car just to see what I can come up with.

25. fastharryDOTcom

fastharryDOTcom Well-Known Member

the 55 chevy I am currently building would eat those tin boxes for well as any Corvette out of the factory,.,