• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post pictures you've taken with the camera

So what camera settings or apps is everyone using?

IMAG0095.jpg

Thats pretty

Upvote 0
Here is my 04 Mystic Cobra I wanted to see how the camera does with night shots and little lighting and I have to say It did amazing. I also wanted to see how well the camera would capture the Mystic paint which almost never does any picture do the color justice.

Here are some Engine bay shots I had detailed it and it had been a while lol
IMAG0027.jpg

IMAG0018-1.jpg

IMAG0019.jpg

IMAG0023.jpg

IMAG0024.jpg

Here are the Night Time Shots
IMAG0030.jpg

IMAG0037.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0039.jpg

IMAG0040.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

Here is one Day shot with allot of sunlight
LastCobrapic.jpg

Gorgeous Mystic Man! Love those cars! I assume your avvid visitor to SVTP as well?

Reactions: philip77 and ACD168
Upvote 0
You work in a gentlemen's club and you chose to post a picture of the food? Unforgiveable! ;)

You are right, of course, my behavior is inexcusable! Unfortunately, this photo of a young Oklahoma State fan is all I have to offer from my Incredible. I hope I have not broken any rules and that no one will be offended (unless you are offended at the lack of a better photo). :D
Pxy.jpg

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones