post update..phone does't ring

Last Updated:

1. DirtyD

DirtyD Member This Topic's Starter

After I did the update my phone doesnt ring it goes straight to voicemail....very annoying. I checked my settings and didn't see anything wrong.

also when I call someone sometimes it doesnt ring and all I get is their voicmail.....anybody got anything?!?!:confused:

Advertisement
  2. blampars

blampars Well-Known Member

my phone rings, but the ring lag can be pretty bad at times. even with my phone sitting next to me, i can't answer a call quick enough. maybe a 4 second window at best.

3. owenepstein

owenepstein Member

Just to chime in - I have the same problem post update. When is it getting fixed - it's is a PRI. 1 issue. No?

4. illini

illini Well-Known Member

I had this problem Pre and Post update. Sprint couldnt figure it out so they're sending me a new one. After a number of factory resets its now working but lags bigtime. Im going to take the new phone and not look back.

5. DirtyD

DirtyD Member This Topic's Starter

this is a new phone.....I replaced my other Hero because when the battery died the phone would hard reset itself...that was after the update as well.....so Sprint swapped it for a new one and I did the update and now this phone doesn't ring.....I will probably have to swap this one too:(:confused::mad:

6. illini

illini Well-Known Member

Do a Factory Reset before you call. Not a battery pull go into settings/security/ factory reset.

7. ToxicToastKatz

ToxicToastKatz Well-Known Member