Post your Android Desktop

Last Updated:

1. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Do you have access to wifi? That was my main source of internet when I didn't have a data plan for a good 5 months. This way, you can use your phone to its full potential :)

Advertisement
  2. Roze

I think your phone is having an identity crisis with you changing the homecreens so often :p lol
  3. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

4. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

5. mykela25

mykela25 Well-Known Member

Ok, now I truly am at a loss. :confused: I dont know why your cmd box closes. Mine did it when I tried to double click the ddms file but when I click Run As Administrator it stayed open then the SDK window popped open. Make sure your device is on Charge only. Other than that Im not sure what else you can try sweetie. Im sorry. :(
  6. fckinfamous™

fckinfamous™ Well-Known Member

You have to have the latest Java JDK installed (if you're on windows)
    Java SE Downloads - Sun Developer Network (SDN)
    https://cds.sun.com/is-bin/INTERSHO...ProductRef=jdk-6u22-oth-JPR@CDS-CDS_Developer
  7. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Wallpaper please? I know someone who would love to have that as a background. :p
  8. miyooper

miyooper Well-Known Member

plus one other one.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    ToastPwnz likes this.
  9. Shorte85

I tried it with the charge only option because previously I had it on the disk drive or whatever option. I still had the same issues.

[quote="fckinfamous
  10. mykela25

Its the same file. I just downloaded it to my dropbox for u and they gave u the link to the java site
  11. Shorte85

Okay, that's what I thought. lol I wanted to make sure and it was because it had popped up you already have this installed on your pc blah blah, lol...

Such a pain in the butt if you ask me that I am unable to do one simple thing. LOL Or supposed to be simple thing. LOL
  12. fckinfamous™

If you've downloaded the Java JDK, the cmd shouldn't be closing out of nowhere.
  13. Shorte85

@fckinfamous

I have made a new topic so that we don't continue to bog this one down because I feel like I am, if that makes sense. So I went ahead and made another topic which can be found here: http://androidforums.com/incredible-support-troubleshooting/220778-need-help-sdk.html

If you'd like go ahead and post there. But to answer your question. I swear that I have the Java JDK downloaded, or at least I thought I did. So I am not sure why the cmd is closing out of nowhere. I posted a little more on the topic that I made, so if you want go ahead and check that one out.
  14. jbirdsf

jbirdsf Well-Known Member

think this one's my favorite so far...
    Lock Screen:

[​IMG]

Home screen:

[​IMG]
    Twiz likes this.
  15. srh_pres

srh_pres Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Twiz likes this.
  16. heyitsericc

heyitsericc Well-Known Member

Always, ALWAYS, amazes me! Are you a graphic designer?
  17. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

Love it!! Can you post a the wallpaper please? :)
  18. D3sRtH4mmR

D3sRtH4mmR Well-Known Member

19. fckinfamous™

A graphic designer is a professional within the graphic design and graphic arts industry who assembles together images, typography or motion graphics to create a piece of design. ...
  20. niteowl360

niteowl360 Well-Known Member

Thank you for your kind words.
    No I am not a graphic designer, perhaps creative at times.
    I simply try to put across an idea that hopefully works on the screen.
    Sometimes I'm successful, and sometimes not. :)
    Pleased you enjoy the work.
    If there is anything I do that you want modified eg changing text shortcuts in the latest 'writing' theme, let me know and I will try and oblige.
    Cheers
  21. Roze

For some reason I missed this post! lol...It might have been when I was viewing on the Phandroid app :mad:

Anyways, looks totally awsome. The teacher is still the best! lol, the colour pops out and it just ties with the news clipping better. Plus, the teacher is hot/classy without being trashy.

My second favourite is the road, it feels like a scene from the 'story' is coming out to life.
  22. fckinfamous™

23. niteowl360

niteowl360 Well-Known Member

I have been requested to make the wallpaper completely generic, so here it is.
    The spacing between shortcuts has also been improved to position transparent Desktop Visualiser widgets easier.
    The top row of shortcuts should have the widgets immediately above them etc
    The different coloured highlighter docks are available from Dropbox Gallery or from the XDA post (can't seem to upload a zip file here anymore!)

[​IMG]
    Mikachu and Bruteforce037 like this.
  24. bmckenzie90

bmckenzie90 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Click to see the other screen, too.
    Just a rework of what you've already seen from my phone. The music icon actually changes to be album artwork for now playing. Love it.
  25. mykela25

new lock screen :)

[​IMG]