1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Post your Android Desktop

1. howetechnical

howetechnical Well-Known Member

How are you and others stacking widgets on top of Simi clock? When I resize the simi widget with LP, I obviously can't drag anything else (like BW Weather) on top of it like you did here.
  2. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

Just curious, what app or widget is that you use for your calendar or agenda? Is it for rooted or non-rooted phones?
  3. Shorte85

In the second screen shot, what app or widget is that? Is it for rooted or non-rooted phones? Just curious thanks. :)
  4. Rimzy

Rimzy Well-Known Member

i posted this in a different place before, but i really like these wallpapers and maybe someone would too..

Lockscreen - Widget Locker
    SimiClock Widget
    Beautiful Widget - black board
    [​IMG]

Homescreen -
    SimiClock widget
    Modded Version of Accuweather from Xda
    Modded version of News and Weather Widget from Xda
    Batt Stat
    [​IMG]

Wallpapers are courtesy of android central:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. crznsunshine

crznsunshine Active Member

In this screen, I set up simi clock (4x1) on the top of the screen, then added beautiful widgets right underneath it (dragged it down once so I can click on it to get the forecast.. Then drag simi clock down over BW. Battstatt is 1x1 so that fits next to simi clock since my columns is set to 5.

Hope that helps.
  6. maverick777

maverick777 Well-Known Member

Awesome! Thanks a bunch. :D
  7. niteowl360

niteowl360 Well-Known Member

You just need to use Desktop Visualiser and place a 'Transparent' image (as your image file) over the relevant links.
  8. niteowl360

Sorry, double post! (but I suppose it's an honest mistake, as you did post twice :D )
  9. niteowl360

Thanks mykela25 for the animated gif idea :) Works perfectly for this type of theme.
    Excuse the quality loss though.
    Like you're baby too!

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  10. jbirdsf

jbirdsf Well-Known Member

I post my screenshots here regularly using imageshack. Even though I resize them they still post much smaller than I would like. What step am I missing? Thanks
  11. cchili00

cchili00 Member

Thanks, that's pretty much what I figured. Funny too, because someone just posted a thread with a transparent icon image. Talk about nice timing :p (although for some reason it's showing up as a white square, not transparent, so not sure what's going on there).

Yeah, sorry about the re-post, when I saw the first one get cut to the previous page, and saw that you had made a couple of posts since then, I figured it probably got missed :D

Thanks again, and keep up the incredible work, very impressive stuff!! Your eye for aesthetics is dead on IMO!!

Cheers
  12. mykela25

mykela25 Well-Known Member

kat3k and Bruteforce037 like this.
  13. niteowl360

I've attached another one for you, but probably nothing wrong with your one.
    For eg the transparent image shows up as a white block when selecting it to attach to this post, but if you open the PNG file in eg Photoshop you will see it is transparent. From Desktop vIsualiser it should show up as solid black, but when you add it to your screen it will be transparent.
    Thanks for your comments. Appreciated.

Attached Files:

14. niteowl360

When you upload to imageshack use the resize option for forums of 640x480 (or if you prefer choose the option 'Do not Resize'.)

Once uploaded, click on your image to test how it uploaded, and select the code from the box on the right hand side of your image.as shown below.
    Copy and paste that text directly into the forum post.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  15. snapper.fishes

snapper.fishes Well-Known Member

Niteowl that's a really neat idea. From what I can tell, you actually have 8 widgets placed around the centre circle right? One for each image, and one for the 4 words around the circle.
  16. kat3k

kat3k Well-Known Member

17. fckinfamous™

fckinfamous™ Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Trying to mod things myself.
    Messaging widget is completely f'ed up, it's a mod of the one that comes with launcherpro plus. Few buttons have to be moved around.
  18. jbirdsf

jbirdsf Well-Known Member

That is how I've been doing it. Maybe because I am only using the free version of Imageshack it only lets me imbed the smaller size? Anyway, thanks for the help.
  19. theshibby

theshibby Well-Known Member

20. niteowl360

Are you sure you're using the specific code I highlighted.
    I'm also using Free version, so rest assured that's not the issue.
  21. niteowl360

Yes that's right.
    The widgets are very easy to place and the one's for 'browser' 'whatsapp' etc are placed just outside the circle.
    If you want I can zip up the 'templates' of the transparent images that go inside the circle.
    And on top of this some of the images when clicked will display a subset of shortcuts using Folder Organiser eg when I click on Notes image it displays 3 separate icons.
    Cheers
  22. heyitsericc

heyitsericc Well-Known Member

Nice, what's the 57 with the circle around it? Is it a widget? Where can I DL?

Thanks!
  23. niteowl360

It's Circle Battery Widget form Market, with ample customisation etc. Very good.
    The only thing it may lack is there is no 'Charging' notification, but no big deal.
    Waiting for your comment, because I know if I don't hear from you, then I've missed the mark!!! :D

Something else I have discovered is 'File Manager' to replace Astro. It is awesome.
  24. Shorte85

I asked this once before, but I'm not sure if anyone seen it? I was curious if anyone knows what angenda/calendar widget/app that they used below:
    I really like how it is set up and what not. Thanks in advance!