*Lee* likes this.
  3. SumDaii

SumDaii Member

What's that contacts widget here?:

The one to the right???

[​IMG]
  4. mkhopper

mkhopper Well-Known Member

Sprint and HTC better get it together so I can get my Hero updated to 2.1....

Being left out in the cold with 1.5, missing out on all this cool new stuff is beginning to get old.
  5. Wingzfan61

Wingzfan61 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Can anyone tell me what theme has this bottom drawer image?
  6. nlsuelo13

nlsuelo13 Active Member

sweet it work on my cliq.. it should be safe right since is not from the market? just in case i want to uninstall it , how would i do it? ? new at the cliq lol BUT THANKS !!!!
  7. Wingzfan61

Looking for a new wallpaper but mine for now with PandaHome. Nothing mind blowing but Im diggin it.

Home screen
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Left 1
    [​IMG]

Left 2 (I like quick 1 click access to settings as you can tell)
    [​IMG]

Right 1
    [​IMG]

Right 2
    [​IMG]
  8. themonkster

themonkster Well-Known Member

That's the HTC People Widget on the Hero.
  9. rogmar

rogmar New Member

Hi i_maq where did you get the screen cards(the pic on the bottom)?Looks nice,i also have a Milestone and this would look sweet on it.​
  10. Gremlin256

Gremlin256 Well-Known Member

rogmar: last screen is from home++ it is a screen switcher... like in windows if you have like 7 programs opened you hit alt tab it shows you screens of what programs are running
  11. rogmar

rogmar New Member

Thanks Gremlin256,i'll check it out.I was wondering because it shows 4 used screens being used whereas the basic Milestone only has 3.
  12. Melissa31

Melissa31 Well-Known Member

Can I pls ask where u found the Post It Note Widget i cant seem to pinpoint which one it is in the market:) thanks in advance!! & the Info about the drive space on each internal and sd card:)~
  13. Wingzfan61

The post it note widget is "Sticky Note"

The drive space widgets are "SD Card memory Widget" and "Internal Memory Widget"
  14. Melissa31

Thank you very much I appreciate it greatly:)
  15. Gremlin256

Melissa31: There is also Miniinfo Widget that shows, internal, sd and battery info at the same time if you want.
  16. Melissa31

Thank you Gremlin I put it on my list of app's to try :) Im trying to slowly "design" my phone and Ive had it 2 months and lol still not done I wish Sweeter Home would be able to be used on Android 1.5 I signed that petition but nothing yet:/
  17. nlsuelo13

nlsuelo13 Active Member

i cant find it under " miniinfo widget" could it be another name for it? THANKS! Also where can i find a theme for a cliq that looks like hero ? THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE!
  18. Gremlin256

I made a mistake... Please search for mini info..

Anyone how to make streaks on pure calendar instead of showing a dot? Thanks
  19. nlsuelo13

nlsuelo13 Active Member

THANKS .. i cant find it but thanks
  20. nlsuelo13

nlsuelo13 Active Member

hey can you tell me the name of the SWITCHES lol to your setting as well as the memory widgets plz??? THANKS
  21. AndroidConservative

AndroidConservative Active Member

I am sure this has been mentioned before, but what is that email widget?
  22. punyweakling

punyweakling Well-Known Member

You people are compulsive "quoters". We don't need to see the same 6 images three times in a row!
  23. mazmes

mazmes Member

I would like to know if anyone could identify this volume widget, I've searched the market using various search terms without any luck.

Left 2 (I like quick 1 click access to settings as you can tell)
    [​IMG]
  24. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Try the App called "AudioManager" it come in this Large form and a small ...
  25. mazmes

mazmes Member