• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

snap20101206_204300.png

snap20101206_204034.png

On the lockscreen:
Battstatt
TypoClock
MusicMod
Widgetlocker - Black Transparent Mod

On the Home Screen:
gtab simi Clock (with Weather enabled)
Circle Battery
ExtDate Widget
Dock + Text icons custom made myself using Comfortaa font

Upvote 0
I changed my WidgetLocker lock screen and added BattStatt to my main home... so I thought I would post them:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Running an unrooted HTC Incredible with LauncherPro Plus, Desktop Visualizer for all of the image icons, SwitchPro to toggle everything, and Beautiful Widgets on the lock screen.

Could you share the link for the lock screen wallpaper? BTW, what's the name of that little guy? I've seen him in a bunch of themes on here and on flickr.

Upvote 0
Could you share the link for the lock screen wallpaper? BTW, what's the name of that little guy? I've seen him in a bunch of themes on here and on flickr.

alanamaslama:

Here's the one I used plus several others I cropped and sized for my Incredible (or other phones with a resolution of 480x800).

This little action figure is apparently the hottest model for photographers these days. Just do a Google image search for "Danboard" or "Danbo"... you'll be amazed.

Upvote 0
alanamaslama:

Here's the one I used plus several others I cropped and sized for my Incredible (or other phones with a resolution of 480x800).

This little action figure is apparently the hottest model for photographers these days. Just do a Google image search for "Danboard" or "Danbo"... you'll be amazed.

So random! I thought it might've been just one guy taking pics of him, but I guess Danboard is bigger than I thought! Thanks for the quick response!

Upvote 0
So random! I thought it might've been just one guy taking pics of him, but I guess Danboard is bigger than I thought! Thanks for the quick response!

Oh yeah, and how did you get all the sliders to be just on the right side? I can't seem to get the default one to budge (unlock on the left/volume on the right).

Edit: Nm, figured it out. Forgot about the "no slider" option.

Upvote 0
Thanks to Ruckzuck78 for this great dock and inspiration, you do some amazing stuff with homescreens :) And cheers to the artist behind the wallpaper, I love it - even if it is just a parking lot lol.

On another note:
Anyone know the best settings for rows/columns in LP so it tightens up icon allignment? I know autosize option does this but it crops my larger text icons which aint nice... any pointers would be appreciated.

And I wish you could remove the icon labels all together as they still get in the way even when invisible.. can these be ridden of?

New5.png

Thanks a lot peeps.

Upvote 0
Reactions: Kharkass
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones