Last Updated: Oct 24,2016
What clock is that? Its very nice!
It's basically come down to people are using either Beautiful Widgets or Weather Widgets Donate for clocks with a few exceptions here and there.... both BW and WWD are now skinnable
my 1st attempt at screenshot and posting it here
Rooted with Fresh 1.1 and using ShootMe for Screensshots.
Yes it's Beautiful widgets as Gremlin256 stated above, i'm using 'naked droid' skin
edit: was tired with the icons and wallpaper, so i've changed it again
Rooted, taken with ShootMe like previous poster. Only 3 home screens and crap battery life (4% per hour drain on standby....) for EMEA on the Liquid right now, but it suits me for now. I'm hoping Acer get it right with the next update, as they have done with the AAP version
Also rooted using shoot me, here's my latest screens 1-7
Uploaded to the SweeterHome2 server for those who are interested.
This theme is basically a revamped version of OrganizedMess_v2 that was optimized for use with the smoked glass theme (by AdamZ) made for rooted users (present in Pete's Bugless Beauty/Beast). It's currently on version 3.1 and includes some pretty big changes from OrganizedMess_v2:
- Inclusion of 2.1 modified smoked glass launcher with functional shortcuts (favorites, all apps, browser)
- Removed landscape (makes the theme larger and probably buggier due to having more elements)
- Separated "Social & Media" trays and replaced with tagged trays for ease of setup
- Moved springboards to the top (to not interfere with 2.1 launcher)
- Made vibrate/silent widgets hide-able via the battery visibility toggle that was in v2
- Invisible springboard triggers for "favorites" (left of battery widget) and "bookmarks" (right of battery widget) custom trays
- Moved calendar/task screen to bottom (from left)
- Used left/right screens for media widgets (youtube/music on left, news & weather genie on right) and included modified 2.1 launcher on both screens
Anyways, enough with the talking. Here are some screenshots (click to enlarge):
Main screen with widgets, favorites, and bookmarks:
Apps tray and other screens:
Hope you guys like it! I appreciate any feedback and will try my best to answer any questions, so feel free to ask if you have any.
Please rate my theme
Where to get that calendar widget, and Youtube widget?
^ Calendar widget is Pure Grid Calendar, youtube widget is just the stock youtube widget. Its appearance has changed to smoked glass thanks to the root + ROM
Is the youtube widget Droid only? I dont see it in the market.
My G1 non rooted for now.
Main Home Screen:
Custom theme I created using Panda
I know yours is a custom theme but could you tell me what theme that drawer icon comes from? Been trying to figure that out for a while now.
I didn't download it from the market. It came stock on my phone. Perhaps that means it is for Droid only (or at least not for your phone)
Go to http://home.pandaapp.com:888/index.html it is from the "Awesome" theme under the User Share section. The clock is from the "ROO-T8" theme in case anyone was wondering.
you know if there is anything like this for GDE
What's the music app here? (not pandora)
Its the Stock HTC music widget, came with the phone.
ha.. oh damn! ;-) gotta get that on the droid
Being stuck inside due to all the snow, finally had time to hook mine up.
wallpaper- Black Day (Zedge)
clock/weather- Beautiful Home (CobaltDreams)
battery- battery life
everything else stock
Section8 what wallpaper is that
"Black Day", it's found on Zedge
Separate names with a comma.