• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

device.png
device10.png
device6.png
device4.png

device4.png
device5.png

Theme can be found at android-theme.com | Buuf rebuilt the only way to theme

What is the name of this theme? I like it! Does the phone have to be rooted?

Upvote 0
image-833F_4B6C1182.jpg
image-E953_4B6C1182.jpg

image-1BB1_4B6C1182.jpg

edit: was tired with the icons and wallpaper, so i've changed it again :)

Rooted, taken with ShootMe like previous poster. Only 3 home screens and crap battery life (4% per hour drain on standby....) for EMEA on the Liquid right now, but it suits me for now. I'm hoping Acer get it right with the next update, as they have done with the AAP version :(

I have been looking for icons exactly like those, care to point me in the right direction :p

Upvote 0
I have been looking for icons exactly like those, care to point me in the right direction :p
Token by ~brsev on deviantART

I made the Bluetooth and Wireless pngs myself using the included .psd files, so let me know if you want them. They are a little less crisp than the originals as I forgot to add the stroke on the inside edge, but it's not really noticeable at 48x48 on the phone.

Upvote 0
Upon reading further into peoples' experiences with SweeterHome2, I came upon the conclusion that my constant FC and bugs might have been due to the structure of my previous theme.

I decided to make a new one after discovering a cool icon set with a template that allowed me to make some of my own. Went for a cleaner look this time. Click to enlarge:

Left screen:

Icons on bottom are for: widgets, medical apps, all apps, bookmarks, camera (zoom camera FX)

Main screen:

Icons on bottom are for: phone, favorite apps, all apps, browser, calendar/events

Right screen:

Icons on bottom are for: tools, social, all apps, media, games

Upvote 0
First of what will likely be many questions here. I downloaded the Pure Calendar app, but I can't seem to get it to display in the month format like pretty much everyone else has. What am I doing wrong?

Still using the base home screen at this point, thinking about picking up SH2 if I can find a decent guide on how to use it. Any thoughts/suggestions? I tried the wiki, but it seemed to be at least half incomplete.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
First of what will likely be many questions here. I downloaded the Pure Calendar app, but I can't seem to get it to display in the month format like pretty much everyone else has. What am I doing wrong?

Still using the base home screen at this point, thinking about picking up SH2 if I can find a decent guide on how to use it. Any thoughts/suggestions? I tried the wiki, but it seemed to be at least half incomplete.

Thanks!

Pure GRID calendar is the one you're asking for.

SH2 is not as complicated as it looks. Opening a pre-made theme and trying to edit it will overwhelm you; instead start off with a blank theme and try stuff out. Once you have a feel for it it becomes much easier to manage, and THEN you go mess around with other people's themes.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones