• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Been a while since I did a new layout, took forever too

Thanks to eyebeam it was a lot easier using one of his templates

Home screen
snap20110113_201927.png

Second screen
snap20110113_201933.png

Third screen
snap20110113_201942.png

-Metrostation icons
-Simi Clock
-Beautiful Widgets weather
-BattStat
-Pure Messenger
-Multipic live wallpaper

Upvote 0
Thanks for posting that, absolutely love it!

Would love if you could post the dock when you get a chance :)

Would it be ok for you to also post the icons you used?

sorry it took me so long, but.. hope this works.. this is from page 72 everyone who asked for it has prolly already moved on, but here it is anyway..

here's the icons ..some may need to be resized if you are concerned about sd storage:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18459815/new%20machine/new_machine_icons.zip

and here's the dock

glowing_colors_dock%20small.png

the icons for the dock ---------------------------^ -----^ need to be aligned left or right instead of center in order to line up right in the dock..

here is the link to the gallery.. all the icons are there, the wallpaper, the lockscreen.. everything.. and some other stuff as well

http://www.dropbox.com/gallery/18459815/1/new machine?h=bb86de

I just loaded the black froyo theme and this looks really nice with it on my vibrant the bluishness of the background really matches the vibrant well.. really really nice.. :)

did I just make a new word? bluishness

Reactions: Zebadee
Upvote 0
device1.png
device2.png

Im in the process of remaking all my notification icons but I figured Id show it anyway. Im changing them all from white to black so it matches the "blackFroyo" theme. Im totally in love with my lockscreen though.

Im using WidgetLocker (customized wallpaper)
SMS Unread - blank pngs for notifications. The text is part of the wallpaper)
Minimalistic Text (for the weather on lockscreen and battery stats main screen)
LauncherProPlus (black Froyo dock)
BeautifulWeather (small)

Update: Im getting there...
CAP2011011419341.jpg

Upvote 0
At risk of sounding like a total idiot. Is there a site/thread/blog or whatever that could explain widgets and ways of getting even close to having something like these incredible displays. None of the apps I have looked at seem to have any explanation of how to work them, am I missing something? I am a total newb to android. I did have a BB before and just used different themes.

I would just love to have a better look to my phone, a clock that I can read, weather displayed, etc.

Any help for this (for now) incompetent learner would be appreciated.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones