Post your Android Desktop

1. fourire

fourire Well-Known Member

Awesome Ruckzuck78 as always !
    Ruckzuck78 likes this.
  2. onefortheride

onefortheride New Member

I see where you can resize widgets ... but what I'm asking is how people are resizing the icon/buttons. There has to be a way to make, say the facebook button, larger when i add it to my main screen.
  3. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

desktop visualizer can do this....
  4. heavy73

heavy73 Well-Known Member

I know I need to add the "i" in gmail and the word phone and contacts in the
    reflection. I found the wallpaper and just had to do something with it. It looks
    much better with no words on the links.
    [​IMG]
    steve4294 likes this.
  5. scoob55

scoob55 Well-Known Member

lock

[​IMG]

main

[​IMG]
  6. niteowl360

niteowl360 Well-Known Member

@harvey73

World Class :)

Also love the way the weather image looks down at the world!
    heavy73 likes this.
  7. redraptor

redraptor Well-Known Member

Im trying REALLY hard to get that sense look...I should have gone HTC instead of samsung

[​IMG]
  8. cammyhorne

cammyhorne Active Member

i like the idea of the icons, how did u make this mate?
  9. fourire

Probably desktop visualizer
  10. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

I stand corrected :)
  11. scoob55

scoob55 Well-Known Member

thanks! the iconpack is over at xda developers in the android themes section called iconpack_scrambble.....then desktop visualizer 1x1 and the two 2x2 icons
  12. **Knurpsi**

**Knurpsi** Well-Known Member

I changed my homescreen a tiny bit to have more space and being able to include my fav weather skin on the homescreen. Cause I think it goes really well with the wallpaper :cool:
    [​IMG]
  13. LaDrOIdBoy

LaDrOIdBoy Well-Known Member

same here, i have a motorola milestone. I have the sense background like you, but there is actually a widget in the market called 'sense anaglogue clock' which looks just like the htc one. Do you have a launcher? If you dont then get one because it will allow you to do sense previews like the real thing. I downloaded an apk file for the sense keyboard which works great!

one more thing, where'd you get that dock?
  14. francolopezjr1

francolopezjr1 New Member

man how do u even copy ur your screen pic and post it here ...i went from a blackberry curce to a the EVO so im new to all this ..touch screen and apps ..somebody explain how to copy home screen and send it somewhere
  15. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

I absolutely love this!!! Can you please send me some info on how you created it? I don't normally flip out over desktops but this one is so appealing to me I want to see if I can set my Ascend to look like this? Thanks!!!! :)
  16. **Knurpsi**

**Knurpsi** Well-Known Member

Thank you very much!! :) Sure I can give you some info :)

Here is what I used:

LauncherPro Plus with 5 columns, 7 rows
    under "appearance settings" I checked "Disable wallpaper scrolling"
    white line is included in wallpaper, you can download it here
    clock: minimalistic text widget
    battery: circle battery widget
    SMS, calls, email count: SMS unread count widget with icons from this set --> download Simple font
    (just copy the icons you wish to use for SMS unread count and put them on your SD card under \data\com.kanokgems.smswidget, then you can choose them as custom icons)
    weather: Fancy Widget Pro, weatherskin is called MIUI Weather by GU5TAF & wowthatisrandom

Hope that helps :)

Oh, just one more thing: the wallpaper is customized for the width of my screen, so I don't know if it'll perfectly fit yours. You can find the unedited picture I used for it here: unedited wallpaper
    Jazziette likes this.
  17. trabant

trabant New Member

Just put this together the other night, I found the wallpaper and couldn't help designing around it a little bit.

[​IMG]
  18. heavy73

heavy73 Well-Known Member

19. dunjamon

dunjamon Well-Known Member

Nice...whats the messaging widget you've got there?
  20. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

Thank you SOOOOO much!!! That was very sweet of you to go into so much detail. I am going to try it. Hopefully I can get it to work. I'll let you know!!!! BIG HUGS!!!! :)
  21. MissJennell

MissJennell Well-Known Member

22. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

I like that dock...care to share?
  23. fourire

:cool: very very nice !
  24. brum

brum New Member

I've been googling checking unread apps preferences and I can't find that white SMS and email widget skin anywhere. What is it?