Post your Android Desktop

Last Updated: 2015-05-24 23:52:40
  1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

@ LSXMMA -

I hope that wallpaper I made looks a lot better on the phone than it does in that screen shot. It definitely should. If not, check to make sure it's saved in the right resolution (960x854) on your phone. It looks to me like you saved the thumbnail in my post instead of clicking on it to get to the linked page and downloading or emailing the full sized version to your phone. Or you can PM me and I'll post the full sized one for you to save from there.

Here's what it should look like at full resolution:
    [​IMG]

- eyebeam

Advertisement
  2. LSXMMA

LSXMMA Well-Known Member

Yea, i saved it from my phone last night. I saved it on my computer and looks much better....thanks again
  3. chintanbtech

chintanbtech New Member

4. holgalee

holgalee Well-Known Member

I don't make my own themes, but you may want to check this out: Android Themes - xda-developers
  5. DaX05

DaX05 New Member

Very nice!! Can you please provide me with that background. Also that circle. I can't seem to find it anywhere.
  6. ElasticNinja

ElasticNinja Well-Known Member

Go Launcher! (latest update seems to have fixed FCs and BSODs)
    200 DPI
    YT widget broke :'(
    2 part dock bar, every icon flick enabled (Web = Opera, flick it = Opera Mini, Flick Astro = X-Plore etc)

Attached Files:

7. ego 321

ego 321 Member

this might be a little off topic, but what do most of you guys run with? im running launcher pro right now. might go and make it LP+. but seeing what you guys run with since you guys have some real good and unique themes.
  8. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

I have Launcher Pro Plus. Definitely worth whatever it costs. Even if it is only to support the developer, as LP is his only job.
  9. markp1989

markp1989 Active Member

here is mine, just flashed my gw620 with OpenEtna first impressions are good so far

widget:
    executive assistant

currently the theme is the default one, but I'm going to change it soon

[​IMG]

this was the last shot i took with the trial screen shot app, does any one know any good, free screen shot programs?
  10. ego 321

ego 321 Member

ok thanks

what do you use if i may ask?

also would rooting mess any of the themes up?
  11. mrsdouce

mrsdouce New Member

12. steve4294

steve4294 Member

13. Paltomiel

Paltomiel Member

lekr ...great wallpaper :p
  14. mfn doom

mfn doom New Member

paulmz, thanks that's exactly what i was talking about and have added it to my first screen under beautiful widgets weather.
    ego 321, i'm using launcherpro plus and am not rooted. don't think it would mess anything up if you did.
  15. Ruckzuck78

Ruckzuck78 Well-Known Member

here i have a "minimalistic retro" layout :)

MAINSCREEN
    [​IMG]

LEFTSCREEN
    [​IMG]

RIGHTSCREEN
    [​IMG]

all info's widgets, wallpaper, icon's and over 70 layouts more can found on my Blog for free ;)
    Paltomiel likes this.
  16. Shorte85

Shorte85 Well-Known Member

I know you have already stated where you can find the theme at, however I don't know if you mistyped the link or not but it doesn't seem to be up or working? Curious what this theme is called or another link to the theme? Thanks...
  17. es0tericcha0s

es0tericcha0s Well-Known Member

18. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

19. zombiedad

zombiedad Member

Two ways everyone here can find wallpapers if the poster doesn't specify...

1. Google Goggles. It works. Try it and see. :)

2. TinEye Reverse Image Search (you can install an extension that makes it super easy by right clicking the image and searching on tineye.com).

Et viola!

http://s54.radikal.ru/i144/0909/73/5b463c746acd.jpg
  20. ego 321

ego 321 Member

how do you screen shot on the droids 2? i wanna post mine but cant firgue out how to do the screen shot
  21. iad

iad Member

Hi people, i've had my X10 for about 6 months and have changed quite alot of things on it, I'm blown away by some of the creativity i see on here so i finally managed to get a screen cap of my phone, hope u like it .... I want to try and get elegant, stylish, clean styles ... its not quite there yet but on the way :D

Attached Files:

22. Zebadee

Zebadee Active Member

My home screens for today...

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  23. iad

iad Member

[​IMG]

Tried again :D
  24. beenz

beenz Well-Known Member

Search....
  25. Paltomiel

Paltomiel Member

I love ALL your layouts...but could you try to make something more "girlish"...pink and white would be nice :eek: