Post your Android Desktop

Last Updated:

1. Anti09

Anti09 Member

christineee likes this.
  2. NorthYorker

NorthYorker New Member

OK mClock 4x1 Weekday bar on. Vertical Alignment is top. Horizontal Alignment could be center or left I forget. Font size around 34. It should get you pretty close.
  3. Tsjoklat

Tsjoklat Active Member

:D I am planning on showing my screenshots soonish, still working out some wrinkles I am not happy with
  4. gwcaton

gwcaton Well-Known Member

:cool: waiting patiently
  5. 45droid

45droid Active Member

Still tinkering...
    Less messy...
  6. ASCI Blue

ASCI Blue Active Member

^^ What various bits are you running? Cool Eye icon for the home button too.
  7. mrniceguy28

mrniceguy28 New Member

@Knurpsi very nice!
  8. coldfuzion

coldfuzion Well-Known Member

Fun activity!:
    Look at the first two pages of this thread, then compare to the last two. Crazy what a difference two years makes!
  9. heavy73

heavy73 Well-Known Member

10. enigma83

enigma83 Well-Known Member

My next one... Calm theme :)

This is my status bar dropped down.... Its a theme from Docs Rom Kitchen.. Love it

11. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member

12. gwcaton

gwcaton Well-Known Member

heavy73 likes this.
  13. Lekr

Lekr Member

Wallpaper please?
  14. boro

boro Member

Mine is relatively plain compared to most, but I don't like a bunch of widgets or app shortcuts on my home screens, so I just keep whatever I use the most there or on the dock bar...

And yes, I get absolutely no signal down here so I have to use wifi. Such is life !
  15. heavy73

16. heavy73

Had this in my head for a while, but was never able to get it done. When niteowl showed us the multi wallpaper I knew I had to try it.

Thanks, like your wallpaper
  17. Jazziette

Jazziette Well-Known Member

18. 45droid

45droid Active Member

I'm using LauncherPro Plus. Custom dock is from (I think) the LP icon and docks site. The "eye icon" is actually part of the dock image with a blank .png image over top of it to maintain functionality of that space. (If you want and can't find the image, let me know and I'll post it...) Widgets are stock LPP.
    Everything else was done with MinimalisticText app. It's pretty nice with alot of options, but it is cumbersome to set up. :D
  19. theshibby

theshibby Well-Known Member

20. MickeyCee

MickeyCee Well-Known Member

In one word...WOW, in another...amazing!

Great job!
    heavy73 likes this.
  21. TomLaws1993

TomLaws1993 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]From left to right it goes music, android market, app draw (yes, that is an image of a draw handle), messages and the web browser.

[​IMG]Same page, just scrolled the dock, alarm, msn, app draw again, facebook and settings.

[​IMG]After pulling (touching) the draw handle this will appear.

The icons on the docks are images I found on google and then changed on GIMP.

Thanks rosered for helping me to gets these on here. I used that link you said that you havent tried and it works like a charm.

Yes, it is raining where I am, and that hardly ever changes to the sun icon
  22. binary_jester

binary_jester Active Member

Some of my favorite wallpapers. The first is new today because I don't ever think I will ever stop tweaking it. The app drawer icons I made myself.

23. AndroidKris

AndroidKris Well-Known Member

What is the battery indicator on the left of the notification bar?
    Edit: well dang, the pic didnt show. W/e, it's a circle battery indicator thing in the notification bar. I know its an app and not a mod because it's still got the stock battery on the right. If anyone knows, that would be great. Thanks in advance.
  24. cgg123321

cgg123321 New Member

25. Mskgreenel

Mskgreenel Well-Known Member

What weather widget is that?

Double Thanks :D