• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Changed my icon shadow a little bit as well as the dock glow. Everything else is still minimalistic text. Im loving my lockscreen though lol.

device2-3.png
device-12.png

chngd wp and text color
device3-3.png

can you share the heart wallpaper??...my wife would love that

Upvote 0
Thanks for the heads up paulmz, my OCD made me tidy up my public folder.. durr. All sorted now.

Whats baking my noodle is that I prefer the look of Switch Pro when the indicators are closer to the switches using the auto size option in LP+. Only problem is that my custom icons (grey ones at the bottom) get cropped and I can't quite work out what are the best row/columns setting to use.. Any pointers would be appreciated.

Here's my one for today. Quite busy but it looks so techy I dig it. Oh and that LP+ update from Fede yesterday is so great, the new app pop-up swipe thing is just brilliant.

New7.png
New6.png

What icon set is this??
Thanks

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones