• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Latest

sysn77Z

whats your clock and battery widget please?

Upvote 0
how do you get the dividers for minimalistic text...i looked through the whole menu and could not find how to get it to show.

There isnt a 'divider' so to speak. Just use the static text option then set the text character either the symbol | or a capital "I"

Lockscreen for today....
Still working on my homescreen so not posting it yet :)
deviceo.png

Upvote 0
Just wanted to share with you all how much I love the Transformers... so when I bought my Optimus V, naturally I named him Optimus Prime.

My name is Ashley and I love Transformers! The Transformers movie is the only movie EVER that I saw and had to go out and buy immediately. Love the series so far and am stoked for Transformers III.

So anyway, here's a little video showing you what I did to him.

{CLICK TO WATCH}

Background: Optimus Prime. Reads "I am Optimus Prime."
Ringtone: "My name is Optimus Prime. We are autonomous robotic organisms from the planet Cybertron. But you can call us autobots, for short."
Notification Tone: Transforming SFX
Disk Name: Prime
WiFi Hotspot Name: Optimus Prime

Will hopefully work on getting some Transformers Icons too.

I love it. Giggity.

Upvote 0
Here is mine - my first. I just got my first smart phone a week ago (HTC EVO Shift). I'm still getting used to it. Much different from my rusty old flip phone that's for sure..

I've yet to really play with much customization yet. I figure I should get used to the smart phone/android basics before jumping into adw launcher or whatnot..
I would love to figure out how to make my own icons soon though.. improve the look I think.

Upvote 0
thanks poopookakada.. (lol @ poopookakada) that's a pretty cool little widget..

I used Oceanwave whic is free download via QR code: Ocean Waves Live Wallpaper for Android | Free Download at LiveWallpapers.org it good one with water waves... like it

that one came loaded on the vibrant.. I used it for a while, it's real nice.. have you seen this one?

http://androidforums.com/android-themes/237150-anyone-know-about-live-wallpaper.html

I like that one a lot.. the link doesn't seem to work anymore though :-( and I am too lazy to look around for it.. (apparently googling makes me break a sweat or something)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones