• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Plain and simple.
desk-4.jpg

Upvote 0
how'd you get the clock/date/weather thing like that, if you don't mind me asking?

No worries. The widget is SiMi Clock. In the settings menus, there are options to change the text color for time, date, AM/PM, and the vertical divider. You can also edit the image and text fields for weather and battery status, if you choose to add them to the widget.

Upvote 0
I love your lock screen, How did you make the little likes to separate the date/time?

Thank you sweetie! Minimalistic Text. I used the static text option and used the | symbol (or u can use a capital I), I set the 'style' for them as 'normal' and set that normal text color to red. I put 2 spaces in front and behind of the symbol to stretch the space out.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones