Post your Android Desktop

Last Updated:

1. Christoph

Christoph Member

How'd you implement this theme? Where'd you get the icons, etc?

2. bridgetbruston

bridgetbruston New Member

Here is mine:

3. visualvalhalla

visualvalhalla Well-Known Member

Here's mine (on a Droid):

4. mkhopper

mkhopper Well-Known Member

I must have that clock! :)

Is it a standalone widget or part of a theme? (AHome, Panda, etc...)
  5. Marsha12151

Marsha12151 Member

First, I apologize - this is off topic but related. I use DXTop and have gotten screen capture figured out. So I have te lovely picture of my Droid screens BUT

How to I get the images into my post? When I click on add image it wants a URL. These shots are on my Droid SD card.

Give me a hint. Do I have to move these things up to flickr, then link back? Sure seems like overkill.

6. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

You need to post your pic on a webpage ... and use that URL for the pic ... there are many free place to do photos ... do a web search ...
  7. Marsha12151

Marsha12151 Member

Here is my first attempt to upload.

8. tmmedic20

tmmedic20 Member

What calendar widget is that, that is exactly what i have been looking for and been unable to find. Please help me

9. Marsha12151

Marsha12151 Member

It is "CalWidget" from the market. Once you download it, go to the desktop menu and select widget. There you are given a bunch of sizes to select from and settings to determine the opacity and color of each item. The bigger the size, the more you see.

This works with the onboard calendar, which in turn works with your google calendar.

It is simple, customizable and shows what I want.

Let me know if you have any problems I can help with.

10. eclectified

eclectified New Member

Haven't tried to figure out how to screen cap off the phone yet, but here's a screen cap from the panda theme creator thingy.

And here's a picture for good measure...
  11. ddukatz

ddukatz Member

This is my usual desktop

And this is what I use when I get bored of my normal desktop and want a change. It has pretty much everything I need on one screen, all the other ones are blank.
  12. davey101

davey101 New Member

what settings are you using for the calendar? its calwidget right?
  13. lifeafter2am

lifeafter2am Well-Known Member

It looks like PURE Calendar widget, which is also in the market.
  14. fopp

fopp Active Member

what theme is this?
  15. ER6BEN

ER6BEN Active Member

Here is a screenshot of my everchanging home screen

Attached Files:

16. droiduser123

droiduser123 New Member

Hi, I'm a new droid owner. I love the theme's on your phone. What? how? did you do this? How do I apply this on my phone. Thanks
  17. ER6BEN

ER6BEN Active Member

well some of it is from a theme only available to rooted dream/magic's. but the small icon are a paid app called "more icons" and the clock set up is from beautifull widgets.....also a paid app.
  18. droiduser123

droiduser123 New Member

where do I find these theme's they sell them on that market icon on the phone? How do I get started? Thanks
  19. ER6BEN

ER6BEN Active Member

yeah go to the market and hit the search button (the magnifying glass) and type in the names of the apps i gave you. you will find them there. once you have downloaded them...long press on your home screen,select widgets and load the one you want
  20. ddukatz

ddukatz Member

Yep, PURE Calendar
  21. mapimages

mapimages Active Member

Here is my current setup...nothing special, just a clean look

Wish I can change these icons though

22. recklesslife

recklesslife Member

What is the name of this theme?

23. ddukatz

ddukatz Member

24. dima1109

dima1109 Active Member

What is up with people liking all the Apple looks? All the slimy glossy ugliness.
  25. jbg25

jbg25 Well-Known Member

Have had my Droid for a little over a month...I am using Home++ but the developer has not added Screen Capture (YET). So while these picks show the OpenHome alt with the Hero Theme...there are no themes for Home++ but there is that GREAT power bar at the bottom. I like the look and UI soo much better.

I have duplicated my homepages in I can atleast show my layout....7 screens with screen 4 being the main home page.

The first Sreen is W1...but it says W2 because OpenHome has been very buggy since the 2.0.1 update and crashed every time I tried a screen rebuilt on 2 and snapped)