1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

Post your Android Desktop

Last Updated:

1. pattywak

pattywak Well-Known Member

I meant this one:
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. howetechnical

howetechnical Well-Known Member

Yeah, that's the agenda widget for Pure Grid Calendar. They have a Calendar widget too so you can see the days of the month...my posts on the previous page of this thread show that one.
  3. pattywak

pattywak Well-Known Member

Thank you for that!
  4. Bramsy

Bramsy Well-Known Member

i have CM6 with ADW... couple things changed but i'm most proud of the keyboard!!

Attached Files:

5. niteowl360

niteowl360 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The entire screen has been designed to make use of Destop Vsualiser Widgets which are all transparent images placed over the relevant graphics.
    So the screen is one image with widgets acting as my Shortcuts to the Apps:-
    Quick Profiles, WhatsApp, All Mail, Dropbox, Marke, ColorNote, Dolphin Browser HD

It worked out even better than I had hoped allowing me to access Apps that I use fairly often.

The LauncerPro Dock at the bottom with scrolling dock brings up the other 15 Apps that are regulars.

Showed t to my son and he reckons my worst work ever! :(

Oh well, I like it and it works a treat!!!
    Maybe someone else may enjoy this.

Cheers

HD2
    ROM: Duttys Leo Sense Creme de la Creme V8 WWE
    Manila: 2.5 2018
    Radio: 2.12.50.02_02
    Android: Darkstone FroyoSense V2 (rootfs-rmnet)
    Nunley likes this.
  6. Nunley

Nunley Well-Known Member

Love the artwork and the utilization of the tools. I really don't know if we've scratched the surface of customization on our homescreens with apps like Launcher Pro and Desktop Visualizer the sky is the limit. I also appreciate the minimalization. No offense to anyone but I'm all about the simple home.

My theme is based on one of my favorite artbooks called Battlemilk. You can buy it now at Amazon. The dock at the bottom is actually built into the wallpaper and blank icons are used with Launcher pro. This is on a 2.1 stock Droid Incredible. The orange icon of the text message is just a notification change in Chomp.

[​IMG]
    niteowl360 likes this.
  7. JimmyCarbone

JimmyCarbone Active Member

[​IMG]

home
    setCPU
    Beatiful Widgets

[​IMG]

left1
    switchpro

[​IMG]

left2
    pure grid calander widget

[​IMG]

lockscreen w/ rotary lock buttons from ud8.0

trying a new setup instead of a centered home my home is all the way to the right. this is partially to use the layout of the wallpaper. so far i dig it tho. here is a link to the wallpaper if anyone wants:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10758550/lightbulb.jpg
    mikeymop and Imposter like this.
  8. niteowl360

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Changelog :D

- Changed backdrop
    - Removed lines
    - Added shelf
    - Fixed Launcher Pro notification circle hiding text

Think its looking good now!
  9. niteowl360

Thanks Nunley for your feedback. It's been something I have been wanting to ry for some time, and represents my first efforts in this regard.

I like you're theme and consistent use of Orange throughout (especially the Switch Pro look but with a White dot for on/off). Nice.

PS I would call you the Maestro if you managed to get the launcherPro missed notifications in Orange as well! :D
    Nunley likes this.
  10. maoriboi

maoriboi New Member

Am really really new to this. Am just wondering how you changed your font? Does it have to be rooted in order to do that?

Cheers mate
  11. SyDTRaKKeD

SyDTRaKKeD Well-Known Member

Here's a new one for me... tryin' to see if I can survive w/ just 3 Homescreens (might have to up it to 4...)

CynoTazz5.0
    LauncherPro Plus
    Gomorrah's BlackMod

Left Screen:
    Pure Music Widget
    last.fm Widget
    [​IMG]

Homescreen:
    Beautiful Widgets
    Icons are from my Gloss
  12. [​IMG]

I'm using:

LauncherPro
    Desktop Visualiser
    Suave Icons
    Flikie Wallpapers HD
    BattStatt
    Tajm
  13. fckinfamous™

fckinfamous™ Well-Known Member

I HAD this whole thing going on last night well messing around with LauncherPro
    [​IMG]
    But then I switched to this :), I'm still gonna customize it a little more once I get time.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  14. pman219

pman219 Well-Known Member

15. Genetic_Bloom

Genetic_Bloom Well-Known Member

Here's my newest theme. All my other pages are the same as the previous ones I've posted.

[​IMG]

Running on my Droid with CM6.0 and the Simple Black Bar theme by STiK.
  16. Roze

Roze Hiding behind a mystery VIP Member

Between, link doesn't work. So is that some kind of interactive wallpaper? Do those images of mail, dropbox, contact, call work? Are they shortcuts or part of the wallpaper and are simply pretty looking. Would be cool if they work.
    niteowl360 likes this.
  17. nesza

nesza New Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Phone is a Nexus One. Home app is LauncherPro Plus.
  18. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

wallpaper please?
  19. WebScud

WebScud Member

I'd be first in line to buy that theme if you were selling.
    niteowl360 likes this.
  20. typoerror

typoerror Well-Known Member

21. Ngo93

Ngo93 Well-Known Member

22. niteowl360

It is cool :D because they do work.
    Transparent icons are placed over them so if you press on Dropbox, ColorNote or any image on screen, the associated application launches.
    I have used Desktop Visualizer to assist in placing the transparent on the screen wherever they need to be.

You need to manually place the shortcut yourself and link to the application.

Obviously the image on the thread is simply a flattened screenshot from my HD2.

I'll even help you create your own screen by replacing my images with applications you use!

How cool would that be!!!
    Roze likes this.
  23. niteowl360

Think you would be first in line too, since no-one else has offered :D

Seriously, thank you for the compliment - it is appreciated.

And to prove my appreciation, I will create your own Homescreen with your own application images if you let me know what to replace mine with to suit your application links etc.

You will of course simply need to add Transparent Widgets (Desktop Visualizer) with their relevant shortcuts to the newly created screen.

And for Free!!! :)
    WebScud likes this.