• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

Finally decided to stop being lazy and purchase LauncherPro Plus and I don't regret it at all!

LOL, disregard the text messages...Early text messages from my boss are always fun.
2 screens is good enough for me, especially when you have a scrollable dock!

11syy5d.png
33urgnp.png

Anyone know why my facebook or twitter widget look nothing like this?
I'm using a mytouch 3g running cyanogen 5.0.8 with launcherpro plus of course.
2r70t4o.png

Upvote 0
If you long press on the widget and release, a resize box will appear over the top of it. You can change the size of any widget on the screen with LauncherPro.

Question for you: What picture frame is that? It's a lot bigger than the stock gallery frame. I like it.

It's the same thing you just said LOL. It's just the stock frame resized.

But my question is why I don't have the same facebook/twitter widget, I have a white facebook widget.

Upvote 0
I really like your layout. Could you maybe share the wallpaper and which icon pack is that?? would I need some extra paid app for that?

Thanks. The wallpaper is from the Flikie HD app. It's a great app for wallpapers. If you download it, just search through the nature category and you'll find it.

As for the icons, they are the Orb Glared icon pack. You can get them at this link:

Icon Pack - Orb Glared - Android app on AppBrain

As far as installing them, I didn't need any paid app to apply them to my launcher pro dock. I just followed the instructions for Dock icons in this thread. You will need to download Astro (free) to move the files around.

http://androidforums.com/droid-x-tips-tricks/115618-how-custom-icons-your-droid-x.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones