• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your Android Desktop

This is mine. I know its creepy :p

screenshot2du.png

Upvote 0
Think you would be first in line too, since no-one else has offered :D

Seriously, thank you for the compliment - it is appreciated.

And to prove my appreciation, I will create your own Homescreen with your own application images if you let me know what to replace mine with to suit your application links etc.

You will of course simply need to add Transparent Widgets (Desktop Visualizer) with their relevant shortcuts to the newly created screen.

And for Free!!! :)

Thanks!

I've only had an Android phone for about a week, so I'm trying to get a feel for what I like and use. I'll shoot you a PM in a few days as soon as I figure it out. Thanks again! :)

Upvote 0
The entire screen has been designed to make use of Destop Vsualiser Widgets which are all transparent images placed over the relevant graphics.
So the screen is one image with widgets acting as my Shortcuts to the Apps:-
Quick Profiles, WhatsApp, All Mail, Dropbox, Marke, ColorNote, Dolphin Browser HD
Hi, need some help..

I download the app but i cant seem to get the transparency widget part?
Did you just select a pre-done transparent icon???

It wont let me add the application to homescreen unless an icon is selected??

I am using the correct app?? :thinking: its made by Bii?

Appreciate the help.. just love the concept of what you have done..

Cheers

Upvote 0
Very nice and neet. What do you use to remove the dock? And also, very nice icons. Im useless at icons since Im very new to Android. WHere do you get icons and how do you aply them?

He didn't get rid of the dock, so to speak, simply removed all the icons except the App Drawer icon, made this invisible and placed it over where the upwards arrow is, the white is just a dock background.

Upvote 0
He didn't get rid of the dock, so to speak, simply removed all the icons except the App Drawer icon, made this invisible and placed it over where the upwards arrow is, the white is just a dock background.

Oh, right... So, what sizes would I use to make my own dock background? And where can I find transparent icons for it?

Learning this, slowly... ;o)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones