1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Post your Android Desktop

1. ZDroid1

ZDroid1 Well-Known Member

Thanks. I was hoping it was a camera widget that keeps the camera loaded and ready. My Captivate is really slow at loading the camera.
  2. Metusion

Metusion Active Member

that's pretty awesome.. looks a bit like windows phone 7 interface.. let me know if you get this to work
  3. Imposter

Imposter Well-Known Member

Correct me if I'm wrong on this but I think the dock size is 480x84 and icons are 72x72. Transparent...not sure about.
  4. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

The Windows Phone theme is slick, I like it. Here's mine for now:

[​IMG]
  5. I dig theese icons. What are they called and where can I find them? :)
  6. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Love that.
    Imposter likes this.
  7. Hey whar clock widget is that, the big one? And where cud I find it! I like it
  8. Nice icons. Name and place to find themplease! :)
  9. AndremG

AndremG Well-Known Member

Here's the Luancher Pro dock that I modified from someone else's dock ...

[​IMG]

The only thing I added was the text (Agency FB, bold, 48 pt first letter, 36 pt others, added drop shadow and embossing). The black circle I use for my app drawer, the "LZG" is a direct dial, and the others are what they appear to be.

Then I created a 72 x 72 pixel PNG file with nothing in it (between the two tags below) to uses as a icon.

[IMG][IMG]http://i788.photobucket.com/albums/yy167/AndremG/Trans_Icon.png [IMG]

I also used this red android icon for my app drawer.

[​IMG]

And the rest is the typical Launcher Pro install.

Here's the result ...

[​IMG]
    harvey_wallbanger and Imposter like this.
  10. nathan312

nathan312 Well-Known Member

Here's mine...not done yet, I don't know if I like it how it is for sure yet.

Anywho,

Home screen:
    [​IMG]

Right 1:
    [​IMG]

Right 2:
    [​IMG]

Left 1:
    [​IMG]
  11. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Glad to see someone using my icons! :cool:

Do you have that wallpaper available? I love it!
  12. nathan312

I love the icons lol! Not sure if I want to keep it green though, any suggestions for it since it doesn't quite go with the background? It DOES go with the Evo theme though lol...

And yeah, it's on Flikie HD, lemme look for it.
  13. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Thanks! There should be an option for a plain white one, too. If you have a color you'd like, let me know... I could pull one out of that wallpaper, that'd be a nice color. :)
  14. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

It's an HTC widget part of Sense UI, you won't be able to use it on a non-Sense phone but you can find a similar one with Beautiful Widgets :)
  15. Dreamlyfe

Dreamlyfe Well-Known Member

Still in preparation for the next release, but here's how my new dock looks

[​IMG]
  16. nathan312

Ok, I'm trying to decide WHAT color lol. If I choose one from the wallpaper, not sure which. Anyway, here is the wallpaper: [​IMG]
  17. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Try this one, I grabbed a color that looked like coffee with cream out of the picture. :)

Attached Files:

nathan312 likes this.
  18. nathan312

Will do! Thanks!

EDIT: Love it! Thanks Kaessa!
  19. Kaessa

Kaessa Well-Known Member

Yay! Glad you like it. :)
  20. SoFLO

SoFLO Guest

Wow great work...makes me wonder now if I should go back to LP or not :p
  21. niteowl360

niteowl360 Well-Known Member

Flattery will get you everywhere :D

I just simply use some basic skills mastered over the years using Adobe Photoshop and some ideas that come to mind to try and bring a fresh look to the awesome HD2 device.

I often wish I had the talent of people like Co0kie monster (WM) and Darkstone (Android), and many others, who spend an enormous amount of time to benefit the community.

But thanks again for your remarks.
    Imposter likes this.
  22. niteowl360

Thanks Roze (please refer reply to Imposter) which is relevant here too!

No actually this one came from my days with WM on the HD2, and just building onto the awesome talent of Co0kie Monster who brought his CHT to Windows Mobile.

I did though create that Mini Analogue clock for the earlier Mini Wallpaper I made. This one I simply wanted to create a 'shelf' theme and the Mini sounded like a good bet since the real thing could probably realistically make it onto a shelf! :D

Each Icon is in fact an icon this time. The Mini on the shelf is also a link to a shortcut using a transparent icon.

The Mini logo launches CHT slider thanks to Co0kie Monsters awesome CHT mod. Unhappily, those days are gone as my HD2 Leo now insists on running Android :)
  23. niteowl360

Here they are, available as a LauncherPro custom dock.

Also included is the WM7 Wallpaper.

All you need to do is use Desktop Visualizer to place Widgets on-top of the appropriate graphic parts. I used the Small widget and positioned as necessary.

I have also attached a 'rough' visual to demonstrate the layout of the transparent widgets.

The only explanation needed is
    Widget c and h are for Clock and battery app widgets (Tajm and Battstatt)
    Widget e launches 'uploads app'
    Widget f launches 'android market'
    Widget j 'browser'
    rest are self explanatory

Attached Files:

24. niteowl360

Yes, simply use a transparent icon (I have one included in a zip file posted just above). You're welcome to use my wallpaper, but is is designed at 960 x 800 fr the HTC HD2 Leo.

All you need to do is to add the desktop Visualizer Wdgets over the appropriate image parts and associate your shortcut without a Label.

Let me know if you need any assistance.

Cheers
    wingnutta likes this.
  25. UniqueNate

UniqueNate Well-Known Member

one of the best hands down. very creative. one thing i never got was how do you substitute other images for icons? i've been trying to do that for a while.
    it's simple for launchers on the dock below. but i want to be able to do it for widgets and apps not just the icons on the bottom dock.