chicknlil Well-Known Member

Let's see what you've got!

Advertisement
  2. epilot

epilot Member

How do I post screenshots? Lol
  3. ap3604

ap3604 Well-Known Member

I've been wondering the same thing. Only way I can think of is by downloading the Android sdk and taking a screenshot with your computer? :confused:

Sounds like a hassle but if there is an easier way by all means let us know! :)
  4. evilbastard

evilbastard Well-Known Member

I installed a theming package called open home. When you press the menu button, then More, you get an option for taking a screenshot :)
  5. tical2k

tical2k Well-Known Member

6. redrider67

redrider67 Well-Known Member

I knew when making the switch from the Iphone to the Atrix there would be a few things I would miss..

Screen-shots and the ease of the application store, so far I like the Atrix better and just need to get used to it.

7. gwlaw99

gwlaw99 Well-Known Member

If you root you can use drocap2 for screenshots
  8. epilot

epilot Member

I can't do the sdk method as my computer is toasted lol are they other ways that dont require root?
  9. mrvirginia

mrvirginia Well-Known Member

why don't you guys want to root? i don't see the big deal lol
    that's the first thing i'll do with this device. won't even load apps before i've rooted it.
    can't believe there still aren't any home screen shots in here
  10. DT

DT Well-Known Member

OK, finally getting my UI sorted out. I'll have some screen caps in just a few :D
  11. DT

DT Well-Known Member

Minimal right now, but have several notification items up and running, "folders" like I like, LP+, just using a stock wallpaper. More to come later.

[​IMG]
  12. DT

DT Well-Known Member

One of the reasons I dig on LP (Launcher Pro) is the really clean landscape orientation:

[​IMG]
  13. chicknlil

Hmm. That wallpaper looks awfully familiar.... :D

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Pretty much the same layout/icons as my old Samsung Captivate. Still looking for a good app to replace "Car Home" with. I may do more, but that may well have to wait until my next day off...
  14. DT

DT Well-Known Member

You're running skin'ed LP widgets aren't you? I need to track those down again, I saw there were a bunch of new designs/colors, but earlier a few of the links were wonky.

My Folder Manager "groups" looks a little clunky all blown up, but they're pretty nice in actual size. Kind of diggin' on the mini icons for the apps they contain.
  15. Tennis

Tennis Well-Known Member

How did you get that theme for pure messenger? Is it hard to do?
  16. chicknlil

I'm running a signal23 modded LP, but those aren't the LP widgets - that's pure messenger. Pure calendar widget agenda is on one of those shots, and the music player is also pure music. They cost, but they're very customizable.

I extracted the apk over to my computer, extracted the res folder with apk...manager...I think it's called. Then swapped out/changed images. Zipped it back up with the same program and re-signed it. There's a more thorough explanation on XDA in a thread about transparent widgets.
  17. newwales

newwales Active Member

Whats the Facebook twitter app looks good, would like that on my HTC Desire. :D
  18. DT

DT Well-Known Member

OK, a few more tweaks.

I'm not super jolly over using ADB for screen shots, it does a so-so job, but until somebody works out the current screen shot issue (it has to do with access to the frame buffer), it'll have to do:

[​IMG]

This is JUST FOR REFERENCE as it's my Captivate, but I wanted to show the better quality of a phone based screen capture (this was done with screenshot from Giksoft):

[​IMG]
  19. MassacrMan

MassacrMan Well-Known Member

Someone needs to check their Email. :D
  20. Donatron

Donatron Well-Known Member

I took screenshots using the Android SDK. Anyway, my homescreen doesn't have any fancy customizations. I'm even using Motoblur. I liked the compact spacing of the icons better than LauncherPro.

[​IMG]
  21. DT

DT Well-Known Member

Hahaha, wow, you're not kidding :D My GMail is like junk mail central.

Nice! Yeah, there are some things I dig about blur. Honestly, I've been thinking about plinking around in the resource files, to see if I could jazz it up a little.

FYI, LP has icon spacing control to define the number of rows/columns (which can expand or greatly reduce the buffer space).
  22. chicknlil

that's pure messenger, a pay app...I think it's like $1.99 or something relatively cheap...and it's got a TON of options. the PURE apps in general are pretty awesome - I'm using 3 of them in my shots.

Have changed my wallpaper. Self-uploaded ones didn't look so great but Zedge stuff looks fine so...yeah. May upload again when I get home from work.
  23. coreymcl

coreymcl Well-Known Member

Which clock widget is that?
  24. cegan09

cegan09 Member

I like simple. I think grids of apps and widgets just look cluttered and terrible.

My current setup (no, you don't get to see my calender events)

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

left screen has a desktop visualizer widget with a transparent icon. click on that and an apps organizer folder pops up with my most used apps.
  25. chicknlil