***Post your Beautiful Homescreens***General

Last Updated:

1. thaKing

thaKing Well-Known Member

I'm using Go Weather 1.9.19, free version. Another option is to open Go Weather, bring up the menu and select Theme. Then tap the Widget tab. It'll appear with the spinning icon, just tap the Widget tab again and it'll stop. Then select the free theme.

Advertisement
  2. tithrimimi

tithrimimi Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

3. ekko28

ekko28 Member

Im talking about the glass looking clock from holygrail's screenshots. Do u know if thats an option ti make glassy look or specific widget?
  4. shark974

shark974 Well-Known Member

Yeah, that did it. But now I'm unhappy because go weather EX is more featured, it shows the date, time, day, high/low and an icon to manually refresh it (in addition to city, temp etc) all in little more space than the go weather widget 4X1.

But I cant find it in truly transparent lol.

another screen to illustrate

[​IMG]

I wish I could get all the info in the top widget, in a truly translucent widget like the bottom one.
  5. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

6. eddieras

eddieras Well-Known Member

Nova Launcher
    Fancy Widgets
    Smooth Calendar
    Zedge Wallpaper
    Blue Planet (outer two icons) and Blue Musique Icons

[​IMG][/IMG]
  7. Pugger

Pugger Member

Here's mine... All I need is a simple minimal battery widget and to try change up the lock screen.

[​IMG]
    jbdan likes this.
  8. Sephiroth75

Sephiroth75 Member

I have an unmodded phone, what apps are you guys using to get these awesome screens?
  9. Pugger

Pugger Member

I'm using apex launcher from the play store mate. Just have a play if it goes how you don't want just reset to standard. Easy :)
  10. eddieras

mine's not modded either - it's fun to play with but i wish you can save entire set up to switch the look easily day to day. i tried 'back up' on Nova and i still had to redo all the widgets.
  11. Nellis1218

Nellis1218 Member

Here's mine pretty simple and clean.

Attached Files:

12. shark974

shark974 Well-Known Member

can i make custom icons with these launchers?

say i want to make a full on halo 4 themed phone, what can i do?
    just started using go launcher ex...

i can obviously get a halo 4 wallpaper, what else?

how about even customizing the sounds to halo sounds? would i need to root to really do this right?
  13. eddieras

14. pseudoware

pseudoware Well-Known Member

15. Andrew Fourg

Andrew Fourg New Member

Try OMCfree from the market. OneMoreClock and you can add Clock Widgets which has many clocks plus the Atrix 3 Circles (TIME, WEATHER, BATTERY) on it.
  16. Tman5293

Tman5293 Well-Known Member

Just threw this together:

[​IMG]
  17. CrimsonPride

CrimsonPride Well-Known Member

Keeping it simple for the time being
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  18. Tman5293

Here's a new simpler look that I'm trying out. Despite the wallpaper, my S3 is not running Jelly Bean. Still stuck on ICS thanks to my friends over at AT&T:

[​IMG]
  19. TheGeek

TheGeek Well-Known Member

Touchwiz?
  20. Tman5293

Absolutely not. I'm using Go Launcher EX.
  21. joemonkey

joemonkey Well-Known Member

i installed minimalistc but i can not get the text to change color. do you need to have the donate version?? please advise
  22. joemonkey

Screenshot_2012-09-30-12-52-03.png

sorry i uploaded my screen as attachment, but it still looks so small. how do i make my attachment as full size like others have done??
  23. Tman5293

Upload the screenshot to a separate image hosting website and then paste the [​IMG]
  24. joemonkey