1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General ***Post your Beautiful Homescreens***

1. diirk

diirk Well-Known Member

I'm really going to have to try out Apex Launcher. Looks awesome.

I'm having trouble uploading a screenshot. Picasa kees bombing on me. Any other suggestions on an Android integrated host?
  2. diirk

diirk Well-Known Member

Ok, so I just installed Apex and am having the same issue with the Wallpaper that I did with Go. When I select the wallpaper, it wants to crop it into a portrait format that crops the ends when scrolling. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
  3. ouch1976

ouch1976 Well-Known Member

My newest setup. Using ADW Launcher EX, Antique Silver Theme, wallpaper from Zedge, beautiful widgets, and HD widgets.

[​IMG]
  4. LightOrion

LightOrion Well-Known Member

Bobclockd3 haha.
  5. diirk

diirk Well-Known Member

One thing I've noticed, is that on the bottom toolbar, Apex won't exceed 5 icons across, whereas Nova will allow more.
  6. xpavar

xpavar Active Member

Apex allows more, in fact I just changed mine to 7. However, I have the paid version, not sure if you can do this with the free version.
  7. calscott

calscott Member

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

8. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member

its a TouchWiz limitation, not an issue with your launcher...TouchWiz doesn't use wallpaper scrolling...so it wants to crop the image to fit a single screen...
    diirk likes this.
  9. alexander323bc

alexander323bc Well-Known Member

Here is mine, I installed APEX first but the wallpaper still made me crop and does not scroll.

[​IMG]
  10. alexander323bc

alexander323bc Well-Known Member

Did that screenshot work? Can you guys see it?
  11. crazyvinoo

crazyvinoo Active Member

I think its BOB clock widget...Yes...I was using that too....But it dont show the right time always..Need to refresh it most of the times...but it is an awesome clock widget..!!!!!
  12. JubbaTheHutt

JubbaTheHutt Well-Known Member

Pretty boring but it gets the job done:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
  13. snilloconator

snilloconator Well-Known Member

14. SloanerBoner

SloanerBoner Well-Known Member

Which Android System is this for? Also, does this require a root?
  15. Geordie Ahmed

Geordie Ahmed Well-Known Member

What is that clock/weather/battery widget?
  16. JubbaTheHutt

Geordie Ahmed likes this.
  17. bigsexyy81

bigsexyy81 Member

Love the widget, what is that?
  18. tonestert

tonestert Well-Known Member

Looks like One More Clock Widget which I have on mine.

One More Clock
    allDroidnow, Cheng8 and crazyvinoo like this.
  19. naviwilliams

naviwilliams Well-Known Member

And for this afternoon...

Attached Files:

20. JubbaTheHutt

Android26 likes this.
  21. Metfanant

Metfanant Well-Known Member

im using One More Clock widget like said above...checking out the "legit" version (Blur) right now lol

Edit:

1. The actual Blur version of the clock(interactive one) REQUIRES the Blur Launcher
    2. The Blur Launcher isn't bad AT ALL
    3. The interactive Blur widget is SICK
    4. there is no way to tie the Blur widget to open our alarm section...so we would probably need to install Motorola's alarm apk as well...
    5. wish there was more customization in the Motorola launcher (of course)

just for reference...first picture is Nova Launcher with OMC widget "Chrome Rings" second picture is Motorola Blur Launcher with stock "Circles" widget

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

IMO the actual Motorola Circles Widget is above and beyond THE BEST clock/weather widget on Android...if a dev can figure out how to make it work with third party launchers/apps...im all over it...as it is right now i just miss to much of Nova's customization to run the Moto Blur launcher full time
    JubbaTheHutt likes this.
  22. KeyserSoze

KeyserSoze Active Member

PicsArt_1342667278299.jpg

Apex w jelly bean icons atm, beautiful smaller weather widget.

I like a lot of options from my home screen. :)
  23. Devz

Devz Well-Known Member

24. diirk

diirk Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I was under the impression that some folks had it working with their own wallpaper. It works fine with the Samsung and Apex wallpapers. Does anyone know where they're located?