• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your best linpack/benchmarks here.

Joehunni

Android Expert
May 27, 2010
Texas
Anyone who has really fooled around with multiple roms, post your high scores and rom info. I've hit as high as 5s with linpack and I'm wondering what else can be done to get that up and what roms are fastest. I've been trying out roms like crazy and want to find one I really like or that is crazy fast. DONT BE SHY, JUST POST!

Anyone who has really fooled around with multiple roms, post your high scores and rom info. I've hit as high as 5s with linpack and I'm wondering what else can be done to get that up and what roms are fastest. I've been trying out roms like crazy and want to find one I really like or that is crazy fast. DONT BE SHY, JUST POST!
Might be a good idea to explain what you mean by linpack, and how to find this info. ;)

Upvote 0
Hmm, that's a pretty wide range of numbers, too bad I won't be.seeing those for quite some time as I just somehow lost root and am stuck without the ability to nandroid back. I'll have to start trying one more roms out once I'm back though. Just started a new thread about my problem if anyone is feeling helpful lol.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Upvote 0
Fresh Toast @ 768 MHz: 3.2 MFLOPS with all programs installed

Aloysius (or Damage) @ 768 MHz: 5.0 with all programs installed (5.3 MFLOPS just after install)

With that said, Fresh was still smoother and bug free, and let me keep Sense. I had multiple FC's in the 1 day I used Aloysius.

neocore and benchmark pi are other good benchmark programs.

Frest toast calculated Pi in 9 seconds while aloysius did it in 6. Frames per second was something like 23 with fresh and 30 with Aloysius.

Getting 1 to 2 days out of a charge running Fresh Toast OC
Can't wait for the 2.2 JIT since it seems to be less buggy and even quicker.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones