For your first shoot that is the tits.....here are my newest ones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Steampunk baby!!!!!!!

Advertisement
  2. melissapugs

melissapugs Well-Known Member

This may be as minimal as I can get :) Trying to get most of my vacation pics.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Min text. Icons are hodgepodge from metrodroid and the nounproject. SMS unreadcount. Music mod froyo and missed it, right.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Pure calendar agenda left and lockscreen, right. Widgetlocker with simple iphone slider theme and missed it.
    Shoot me has started putting dark band across tops of all screen caps - at least it's not so visible on my phone. Anyone else have that prob?
  3. MacFett

MacFett Well-Known Member

More info on this please. Digging it a lot. May be time to change my cylon live paper.
  4. Tsjoklat

Tsjoklat Active Member

You have the coolest walls! Where do you find all those? :)
  5. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Very slick setup you have, and I love the blue!

Shootme gets persnickety (I love that word haha) sometimes. I find if I keep it's folder cleared out then it will run as smooth as silk. ;)
    melissapugs likes this.
  6. melim

melim Disabled

Aw, thank you. :)

That particular one, as with a lot of the others I used in this thread came from here: Simple Desktops

This is the original: Sex, Rainbows and Rock'n'Roll by Alfredo Lopez — Simple Desktops

Just uploaded the all of my color-tweaked versions of that one to my photobucket: http://photobucket.com/melim_walls (Note they are all sized 640x480 for the V)

I think all the rest came from Deviant Art. I usually just find something I like, resize/crop it, and make 5 or 10 different color-tweaks. One of these days I'll upload all 300 :eek: or so of them. Up til now I've only been doing it when someone expresses an interest.

Melissapugs
    , all of my shots have that dark band- it's just way more obvious with a lighter wall. If you go back though the thread, you can tell who took their shots with ShootMe. I think it has to do with the shaking, or the status bar being hidden or both, but who knows. And your shots are fab, BTW!
    melissapugs likes this.
  7. jralabate

jralabate Active Member

well the rom is cm7 with the Linear theme here https://market.android.com/details?id=com.bsthemes.theme.linear&feature=search_result

dock is LauncherProPlus dock background is http://droidpirate.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/steampunk_brass.png dock icons are LauncherPro Icons – Transparent Bright Red – droidpirate.com

time widget is https://market.android.com/details?id=de.devmil.minimaltext&feature=search_result

wallpaper i found on google will post link later

EDIT: here is the wallpaper link http://scottwesterfeld.com/images/21913-Leviathan1024x768.gif
  8. Tsjoklat

Tsjoklat Active Member

Well I am a big fan of your screenies :) I think I am going to try to tweak something into something brownish :p
    melim likes this.
  9. blaze98

blaze98 New Member

My home screen

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  10. sadielynn

sadielynn Well-Known Member

So, I was browsing around in the market, and stumbled across a Simple Desktops app! Need paid version to actually download the walls, but it's only 96 cents. Just FYI for you all. (sorry if this isn't news to anyone, I just know I had certainly never seen it before) :)
    melim likes this.
  11. syav

syav Well-Known Member

@blaze98
    Nice! I see you like the blue neon theme.
  12. syav

syav Well-Known Member

My latest blue neon theme with my own background.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    melim likes this.
  13. saldroid

saldroid Member

what is that settings app on the top?
  14. syav

syav Well-Known Member

You mean those six tiny bars at the very top? It indicates I have six pages and highlights the currents page. My Home page for eg. is on the 2nd page, so the 2nd bar is highlighted. If I flick the screen it'll show thumbnails of all the pages:

[​IMG]
  15. AmishFury

AmishFury Well-Known Member

mostly minor changes (updated fancy widget pro to fancy widgets, minute checker now has a widget)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  16. syav

syav Well-Known Member

That Star Wars wallpaper looks awesome!!
  17. ccallahan91

ccallahan91 New Member

what did you use for the htc clock and weather
  18. AmishFury

fancy widgets (paid version) formerly fancy widget pro

skins are H7C Clock and H7C weather

(if you note the 3:06 is Fancy Widgets and the 10:42 is Fancy Widget Pro... differences between the older version and the new are small... the font sizes are slightly different and the background of the clock is slightly wider)
  19. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

20. sadielynn

sadielynn Well-Known Member

Homescreen and Lockscreen.
    Minimalistic text,missed it! circle battery widget, Arista light 2.0 font (sorry Melim, i stole it too! :)), simple text icons, Widgetlocker and GO Launcher Ex.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    melim likes this.
  21. AmishFury

22. melissapugs

melissapugs Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Petrah and melim like this.
  23. melim

melim Disabled

That's excellent, and I didn't know about it either. Thanks!

I'm trendsetter, or something. :cool: Nah, it's just a great font.

And now I'm just going to go through and be lazy and just thank everyone for cool screens, 'cause I got nothing ATM; tired and uninspired, and there's too much I want to respond to, but I do love this thread. :)
    sadielynn likes this.
  24. syav

syav Well-Known Member

Thanks melim :)
    Maybe my iced cherry wallpaper will give u a cool sensation on a hot summer day.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    melim likes this.
  25. WinCamXP

WinCamXP Member

[​IMG]

Quite nice - love my golauncher ex :p
    frontlinestraw likes this.