Post Your Home Screen CapturesGeneral

1. melim

melim Disabled

That's definitely hitting the spot. I wish I had a tub full of those about now. Or at least a large bowl to stick my head in. :)

2. syav

syav Well-Known Member

Lol that's funny! Glad u liked it :)
    melim likes this.
  3. treelover3

treelover3 Member

melissapugs,
    Thanks, your instructions helped a lot. I've got it now!
    Thanks again,
    tl3
  4. syav

syav Well-Known Member

Guess I better add a 3G Watchdog just in case I exceed 2.5gig :p

[​IMG]
  5. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

Very uninspired lately. :(

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    Tsjoklat likes this.
  6. melim

melim Disabled

^It's still pretty, though. You should see the garbage I got goin' on just because I can't be bothered, lol. Perhaps we need a new thread: "Post your crappy, uninspired screen caps." :D
  7. melissapugs

melissapugs Well-Known Member

I enjoy all the screens you post :) And I like the one previous - lots of purple going around, nice change from the blue or monochrome.
    melim likes this.
  8. melim

melim Disabled

^That's because I only post the ones that aren't terrible, lol. Thanks, though. :)
  9. Tsjoklat

Tsjoklat Active Member

Well, I am getting inspired by this :)
  10. melim

melim Disabled

I'm quoting myself to clarify that I did not mean to imply that your shot is crappy, NoNameFace, because it's not *at all*, but I can see now in the light of day that it could be read that way. My screens are crappy lately, which is why I have nothing to post, and you said you were uninspired, so my joke thread suggestion should have been "Post your crappy and/or uninspired screen caps." K? K. :)

Tsjoklat, let's see yours!
  11. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

lol silly.... I knew what you meant hehe. /hugs

And thanks for the comments on my screenies guys!!
  12. melissapugs

[​IMG]
    This is my first try at making icons and skinning widgets, so feedback of all kind is welcome. Extraneous information over here.
  13. frontlinestraw

frontlinestraw Well-Known Member

14. syav

syav Well-Known Member

Wallpaper: Lemon Champagne Granita.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  15. frontlinestraw

it wont let me upload my picture. : (
  16. frontlinestraw

17. melissapugs

Steps: Upload your images to image hoster - I used photobucket, many use Image shack.
    Copy the 'direct link' for the picture - when you hover over your picture in a photobucket library, there is a button to press to copy the direct link.
    Press on the yellow picture tool - looks like a mountain - in the Android Forums post box. A pop up will ask for the link. Paste your direct link there. It will appear on your post as
    [​IMG] without the spaces between the brackets and the link.
    Submit. You can always revise a post here to display your screen caps after an unsuccessful attempt. Good luck.
    frontlinestraw likes this.
  18. frontlinestraw

[​IMG]yeah i know im a bit boring. any suggestions? and thanks to melissapugs btw.
  19. frontlinestraw

20. frontlinestraw

21. eriman

eriman Active Member

beautiful widgets would be my best guess. you can get a free lite version or pay 2.99? for it and you get to have animated weather icons and stuff i used it for the longest time until i rooted and installed zefies CM7

Also a suggestion for your would be to download a new laucher program there are a few different ones like ADX, Launcher Pro, and go launcher. I personally use launcher pro with simple icons I'll post a screen short

[​IMG]

Clean and Simplistic the way I like it...oh yes and dark!
  22. frontlinestraw

well, i upgraded. [​IMG]
  23. syav

syav Well-Known Member

@frontlinestraw
    Nice background. Try Go Launcher Ex so you can get 5 customizable dock icons and various themes :)
    frontlinestraw likes this.
  24. melim

melim Disabled

I like. :) It looks like classy lemon water ice (that would be "Italian ice" for those who don't speak Philly).

Meanwhile, only since I haven't posted one in forever, here's something for everyone who can't sleep and needs something boring to look at:

[​IMG]

And yes, the crossword app *is* important enough to be on the main dock.
    syav likes this.
  25. syav

syav Well-Known Member

@melim
    That's the coolest dock, very original! :)
    melim likes this.