Post Your Home Screen CapturesGeneral

1. syav

syav Well-Known Member

@melim
    That's the coolest dock, very original! :)
    melim likes this.
  2. melim

melim Disabled

^Insomnia is my inspiration, apparently, lol.
  3. frontlinestraw

frontlinestraw Well-Known Member

this is very unique. i like it. : )
    melim likes this.
  4. melim

melim Disabled

Thanks, but why is it that the ones I think are so boring are the ones that other people like the most. :confused: I must be the weird one...oh, wait, that's already been established.

Anyway, If you get a replacement launcher, you can make your own goofy or not-goofy text icons easily with this app: https://market.android.com/details?id=com.redphx.simpletext
    frontlinestraw likes this.
  5. frontlinestraw

lol i go through the same thing. you might think its ugly, but somebody out there might love and want to try it out, like me. thanks for the link anyway. im about to try the app out right now.
  6. frontlinestraw

i want mine to look a little similar to this. im clueless though. :confused:
    [​IMG] any suggestions?
  7. sadielynn

sadielynn Well-Known Member

Looks like simple desktops for the wallpaper, Minimalistic text for the clock, simple text icons for the dock icons-you need go launcher ex or similar to get 5 dock icons. Not sure about the dock itself, or the app drawer icon in the middle tho.
    frontlinestraw likes this.
  8. nyssa

nyssa Well-Known Member

Here is my first major Android overhaul. I'm pretty pleased with it, although I'd love to tweak the fonts on the clock and lock screen eventually... :) I also need a better background, since this one is stock, but I haven't found anything I like better yet...

Attached Files:

9. frontlinestraw

what battery widget is this?
  10. Petrah

Petrah Psychotic Female Guide

This one. ;)
  11. sadielynn

So, I was bored this weekend, decided to overhaul everything

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  12. frontlinestraw

wow this is the best home i have ever seen. i how did you do it?
    Poizhan likes this.
  13. sadielynn

@ frontlinestraw

Woah, best compliment on my homescreen ever-thanks! And boy, you're fast with the comments! I was just getting ready to edit with what I used, i just had to make sure the pix worked first.
    Anyway here we go:
    ADW Ex launcher
    Minimalistic Text for the top banners w/ Arista light 2.0 font
    Simiclock w/ weather and battery
    The categories down the side of the homescreen are folder links for the app Folder Organizer, with icons made with the Simple Text Icon app (Arista light font again)
    The facebook and schedule widgets are a new app I just found-Android Pro Widgets. I also have Colorize widgets,but I really like APW and I believe it's a cheaper app. The rss reader widget is called Minimal Reader and the weather is Beautiful Widgets.
    Edit: forgot to add- dock icons are from the ADW Elegant theme
  14. frontlinestraw

lol yeah i got it sent right to my email. thanks for the info. see if i can do something rather similar to yours. ; )
  15. sadielynn

Awesome, I'd love to see what you come up with :) also, forgot to add that the wallpaper is from an app called simply "backgrounds"
  16. frontlinestraw

alright cool. and the icons?
  17. sadielynn

ADW Elegant theme. Sorry I left those out originally, i did edit the original post to include them, tho. :)
  18. eriman

eriman Active Member

Decided to change somethings up a bit...

[​IMG]
  19. syav

syav Well-Known Member

Very inspiring! I like it how you have those text icons left-aligned on your home screen :)
    sadielynn likes this.
  20. syav

syav Well-Known Member

Kewl background! Those icons on the notification bar
    are different. Are those icons part of Launcher Pro?
  21. Poizhan

Poizhan Member

AOSP CMOD7, Launcher Pro, Fancy Widget

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  22. AmishFury

AmishFury Well-Known Member

gave go launcher a try for a couple days

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

coming from launcherpro plus i can say i like the animations of the calendar widget and the chat mode interface of the messaging widget... the facebook widget i'm not a fan of how you need to expand the posts to read them but i like that it shows the number of comments and likes and how it lets you upload a photo from the widget

also go weather is quite nice... i do like the look of the default widget skin and the animations in the app are nice

all that said i think i'll stick with LPP and fancy widgets
    Poizhan likes this.
  23. eriman

eriman Active Member

Sadly no. It's the "rover blue" theme for CM7.
  24. eriman

eriman Active Member

Very Cool Background!
    autodefe likes this.