Post your home screens

Last Updated:

1. chicknlil

chicknlil Well-Known Member

When are you getting that "could not launch" message - immediately after selecting "change shortcut"? Or when you try and press that icon to launch your application?

Advertisement
  2. Gipson

Gipson Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

props to anyone who can find the original wallpaper...lol. i got it from a HD wall pack off the market but this is the only shot i liked and would like to get rid of the rest
  3. bigtoysrock

bigtoysrock Well-Known Member

Quick noob question here. How do you take a screen shot if your not rooted?
  4. sixty4

sixty4 Active Member

When I press to load my application, in this case only for the contacts?
  5. chicknlil

That sounds like the contacts isn't assigned correctly. Go through the steps I listed in my previous post, and select applictions -> contacts. That should correctly assign it to your contacts.
  6. sixty4

sixty4 Active Member

Here is what I did:

Held the "Contact Icon" until "Edit dock shortcut showed up". Selected "Change Shortcut" then selected "Contact" from the "Shortcut" screen. This asks me to slecect a specific contact but I dont see a phone book in here?

I am not certain if this is what I should be doing? Even more n00bish is whats the difference betwen "Contact" and "Phone Book" in your post above?

Thanks!
  7. sixty4

sixty4 Active Member

8. chicknlil

Hold the "contact icon" until the "edit dock shortcut" shows up. Select "change shortcut". Select APPLICATIONS from the "shortcut" screen. Select "Contacts" from your app list when it appears.

No difference between contact and phone book beyond how I referred to it.
  9. sixty4

sixty4 Active Member

Thanks, I was thinking I had to go through LauncherPro since its doing everything else. Got it!
  10. harleydad82

harleydad82 Active Member

11. harleydad82

Sorry last post didnt post his homescreens:
    Please does anyone know what icon set this is and how to get it? I like how they are transparent and that they are different from stock icons.
  12. harleydad82

Sorry this post goes with the last two post about this, What icon pack is this and how do you get it? thanks
  13. smeltn

smeltn Well-Known Member

Looks like the Launcher Pro icons which can be found here

I like the dock though
  14. harleydad82

I already have that pack, and all i have is white icons, not transparent, also i can't seem to find some of those in the icon pack. Maybe i'm not setting something up right?
  15. Tasmin

Tasmin Well-Known Member

That's what I have, and they're transparent on my phone.

Keep promising myself I'm going to post my screens today, but always find "just one more thing" to tweak before I do. :p
  16. smeltn

smeltn Well-Known Member

My current

[​IMG]
  17. hotguy69

hotguy69 Member

18. PGP_Protector

PGP_Protector Well-Known Member

My current home screen.
    [​IMG]
  19. Tasmin

Tasmin Well-Known Member

I used Fancy Widget for about a month, but found that each successive update made it work more poorly. A few days ago I started having problems getting the clock to update appropriately and ditched it for separate clock and weather widgets. One of these days I'll just pay for Beautiful Widget and be done with it!
  20. GalaxyS609

GalaxyS609 Well-Known Member

21. hotguy69

hotguy69 Member

Tell me what you think!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  22. thejtl

thejtl Well-Known Member

I like it a lot. PLease fill us in on how you did the pic widgets. And what's the image in the background.

very cool. Nice job.
  23. kiwijunglist

kiwijunglist Active Member

@thejtl - You can get that effect by creating a large rectangler .png image of the appropriate size and then use desktop visualiser to create the desired shortcut using the .png file, followed by resizing the icon in launcherpro full version.

@hotdog - nice one, but did you forget to capitalise the G in Gmail/GMail :p
  24. Gipson

Gipson Well-Known Member

jeez...if youre gonna quote a long post , at least get rid of some of the pics

interesting pic choices for the categories...or were they chosen at random?
  25. hotguy69

hotguy69 Member

No pro. Using the 4 x 1. Most likely will upgrade to pro though within the next few days.

Just some of my favorite movies and 2 bands I really like. Really no correlation to the categories though now that I look at it I'm sure I could draw some. Thanks for the feedback!