1. Tablet future looks bright! Read more about: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    New Forums: Alcatel Xess | Samsung Galaxy View
    Dismiss Notice

Post your home screens

Last Updated:

1. radi0chik

radi0chik Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. olieebur

olieebur Active Member

3. carbon3c

carbon3c Active Member

olieebur -- I like the transparent clock and weather widget. Is that part of Launcher Pro or a separate widget?
  4. JackTheKnife

JackTheKnife Well-Known Member

How can I get to work that dock from Launcher Pro? I have installed it, but can get to work together with TwLauncher.

Thanks
  5. carbon3c

carbon3c Active Member

Can someone tell me... if I switch to LaunchPro, does it keep the pulldown bar that I have with the TW interface? I really like being able to pull down to see notifications AND modify Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Silent and Vibration.
  6. JackTheKnife

It stays
    ric3bowl and carbon3c like this.
  7. JackTheKnife

Back to Launcher Pro - somehow got it to work :]
  8. tekonus

tekonus Well-Known Member

I followed your directions here, cause I really wanna replace the default Mail application on the dock with Gmail... but when I hit Menu > Edit all it lets me do is add/delete homescreens... Am I missing something stupid?

EDIT: never mind I figured out what I was doing wrong. thanks!
  9. carbon3c

carbon3c Active Member

Anyone know where this clock and weather widget came from? I like the transparency.
  10. rajendra82

rajendra82 Well-Known Member

Here is my rooted, side loading, time waster:

[​IMG]
  11. Clienterror

Clienterror Active Member

Pretty simple but it works. I just tossed a pic of my GF on there because it fits perfect lol.

[​IMG]
  12. tysj

tysj Well-Known Member

13. sansart

sansart Member

How do you get it to show number of unread emails?
  14. rajendra82

You have to go into LauncherPro preferences. It's under dock notifications IIRC.
  15. ajerman

ajerman Active Member

From your home screen, press the menu button, then tap Dock Settings and check the items in Dock Notifications.
    JackTheKnife likes this.
  16. olieebur

olieebur Active Member

This widget is called beautiful widgets. The skin is called blackcashmere, and you can enable how transparent you want it to be.
    JackTheKnife and carbon3c like this.
  17. macshield

macshield Active Member

Mind sharing how you did it. I can't seem to change the dock icons in the Launcher Pro dock but I can in the Touchwiz.
  18. tysj

tysj Well-Known Member

Press and hold on an icon and a popup should ask you what you want to replace the spot on the dock with.
  19. macshield

macshield Active Member

hmmm. Tried that but seems to be flaky. Most of the time it just opens the app and doesn't replace anything.:confused:
  20. Aerimus

Aerimus Well-Known Member

It only worked for me once I had launcher pro installed.
  21. srdjan035

srdjan035 New Member

Can I get this clock widget on my htc tattoo? :) TNX
  22. ewingr

ewingr Well-Known Member

How accurate are you finding the weather with beautiful widgets? I have that on mine (no screen capture installed yet for pics) along with Beautiful Weather Live wallpaper. But it seems the temperature updates seldom, and so then as well, the wallpaper.

It is really cool, but I want it to be somwhat close to actual conditions. :rolleyes:
    cabsnow likes this.
  23. rajendra82

If you click on the date of fancy widget, you will get the preferences screen. By default the refresh interval is set at 2 hours, but it can be anywhere between 15 minutes and one day.

PS - Never mind, you said beautiful widgets. There must be something similar for you too, but I don't know how to access it.