Post your home screensGeneral

1. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

just wanted to give you a warm welcome and thanx for showing your screen.....looks nice.....i keep forgetting about minimalistic text.....thanx for that idea.....LOL
  2. Alex346

Alex346 Member

Np! And Thanks for the welcome! :)
    ocnbrze likes this.
  3. Chango99

Chango99 Well-Known Member

WIP

[​IMG]

But I like Alex346's style... just not sure whether I want to buy an icon set since I don't have such a strong preference

4. mastacow53

mastacow53 Active Member

5. Chango99

[​IMG]
    Spent too much time on it.

Or does this look better?

[​IMG]
  6. Devram

Devram Member

Ack! This was in respomse to Alex346's post.
    "Here are my home screens ... nova prime 8 x 6, axis icons, beautiful widgets for clock, minimalistic text for battery widget
    Attached Thumbnails
    Post your home screens-1381629137524.jpg Post your home screens-1381629164450.jpg Post your home screens-1381629178932.jpg Post your home screens-1381629194280.jpg"

I like this. Can you change the background from the leather look to a picture?

Also, what is the spp on the third screenshot with the underlined "S"? Seems to be showing what NHL games are playing next...?
  7. Methos1979

Methos1979 Well-Known Member

Here's my front home page and my luck screen. Running Nova Prime, HD Widgets and a few others. It's a work in process.

Attached Files:

8. Geidroid

Geidroid Well-Known Member

9. iPredator

iPredator Well-Known Member

Quick question how do you get like Home and entertainment and such on your screens i have never done anything like that but i like it alot Thanks
  10. Chango99

Minimalistic text widget
  11. RandyBoyz92

RandyBoyz92 Member

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's mine.
  12. ocnbrze

@RandyBoy what launcher is that? And icon pack?
  13. Alex346

Alex346 Member

That's a widget that comes with "the score" sports app... it's essentially a live sports ticker that you place on your homescreen and select whatever sports/leagues you follow... The app itself is probably my favorite sports app for scores and news

As far as the home screen wallpaper are you asking me to change the background And post it ? What did you wanna see as the wallpaper? I'll change it up quick pay one for you to see
    ocnbrze likes this.
  14. Alex346

Alex346 Member

I used an app widget called "amazing text free"
    ocnbrze likes this.
  15. iPredator

iPredator Well-Known Member

Thank you
  16. Devram

Devram Member

I wondered if the leather look was part of an app or it is your actual picture. Sorry for the confusion!

I picked up my GN3 tonight. I'm not sure if it was the guy at the VZW store or what... I felt like I was at a used car dealership. We were literally there for a couple of hours and I already knew what phone I wanted... I'm not sure what would have happened if I didn't know what I wanted ahead of time...
  17. kerrywebb68

kerrywebb68 Member

Attached Files:

18. ocnbrze

hey guys,

if you are going to post your screen shots, lets make it a habit to post what your setup is.....like what launcher or app you are using......just to help others out.
  19. pitman18

pitman18 New Member

Standard

Attached Files:

20. ymrussell

ymrussell New Member

Do you have to use a launcher in order to change your icons?
  21. ocnbrze

Wow, which lock unlocks your phone? :D
  22. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby Guides Guide

Byair and ocnbrze like this.
  23. MissDroid

MissDroid Member

U I'm satisfied with this setting for now :D
    I'm using Next launcher.

Attached Files:

24. jwither