Post Your Homescreen(s) HereGeneral

1. Airmaxx23

Airmaxx23 Well-Known Member

Here's my home screen using Go Launcher for tablets.

[​IMG][​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. JACKNIFE

JACKNIFE Active Member

How do you take a screen shot?
  3. Airmaxx23

I have an app called ShootMe, I don't think it's available in the Market anymore but there are other screen cap apps you can use. Some are for rooted devices and other are not. I recently changed my screens around a little bit:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
  4. mutts

mutts Active Member

Probably a simple question, but how are you changing your screens?

I know you are using Go Launcher and I read how to sideload apps so I am assuming that's the basic premise.

Once Go Launcher is loaded does it work the same as on my phone? Do you have to do something special to use GL as the default launcher?

How hard is it to revert back if something doesn't work?

Thanks
  5. gilbertginder

gilbertginder New Member

I can send black-box picture :) My Kindle will arrive next week.
  6. Airmaxx23

Here's my latest layout, I have it locked in landscape mode and modified the systemui.apk so that I have a 75% transparent status bar.

Left Screen:

[​IMG]

Middle Screen:

[​IMG]

Right Screen:

[​IMG]
  7. BigKayDaddy

BigKayDaddy Well-Known Member

Your Kindle Fire home screens look incredible. How did you manage to do that?
  8. Airmaxx23

I installed CM7 then found a theme and live wallpaper that I really liked, then I modified the SystemUI.apk so that the status bar is 75% transparent. If you have any specific questions just let me know. I have changed it up slightly by removing the dock icons and changing a few widgets:

Left screen:

[​IMG]

Middle screen:

[​IMG]

Right screen:

[​IMG]
  9. Lightpainter

Lightpainter New Member

You can also change the Splash Screen "Wallpaper" on a Stock Unrooted Kindle Fire. The advantages are, It is more stable and you do not void your warranty,

You, with the help of a Droid Cell Phone, have the full availability of GooglePlay, where you can get any Android App that they have, d/l to your phone and then sideload it into your Kindle Fire.

[​IMG]
    This is my Lock Screen

[​IMG]

This is my Home Screen.
  10. Airmaxx23

CM7 has been completely stable for me for a few months now and allows me to do much more than I could with the stock ROM. As far as warranty I can easily un-root it if there is an issue that requires warranty service.
  11. wkufan

wkufan Well-Known Member

Lightpainter, how did you change the wallpaper on the lock screen and home screen without rooting?
  12. Airmaxx23

HERE is the information you're looking for, hope it helps.
    scromlette likes this.