Post your homescreen!General

1. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

How is everyone's home screen coming along? I didn't do any kind of crazy custom stuff yet but I'm working on it.

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. pablotech1

pablotech1 Active Member

How can I post a screen shot from my phone? None of the options will let me...
  3. djackson02

djackson02 Member

use you s pen and click button go around screen it will go to edit click to save.
  4. acrbill

acrbill Well-Known Member

5. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

There is an easier way. Enable motion in the options and swipe the edge of your hand across the screen.

;)
    drexappeal likes this.
  6. jurist

jurist Active Member

You can also just click the home and power buttons at the same time and hold until the screen flashes. Eazie Peezie

What size/resolution does a pic need to be to exactly fit as a background?

[​IMG]
  7. k3Ck

k3Ck Well-Known Member

The same as the screen resolution, 720x1080.
  8. fcbfan408

fcbfan408 Active Member

Here is mine.

[​IMG]
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  9. MISS DIVA

MISS DIVA Well-Known Member

Here is mine
    [​IMG]
  10. ScandaLeX

ScandaLeX Wasn't Me Guide

11. Droid4g27

Droid4g27 Well-Known Member

Sick! how can i get different homescreens?
  12. jurist

jurist Active Member

Find a picture you like and download it to your phone. shrink it to 720x1080. Go to the picture in the gallery folder. select the picture and then hit the key to the left of the home button and go down to "Set As". Click "Set As" and then select home screen.

Hope this helps.
  13. fcbfan408

fcbfan408 Active Member

Thanks, I find that dark images look great as wallpapers.
  14. acrbill

acrbill Well-Known Member

they also save battery when the screen is on.
    paravent likes this.
  15. pablotech1

pablotech1 Active Member

Ok hope this works. Anyway, this is a minimalistic launcher, very clean although I've been using the 3D Go Launcher Ex shown in the video above.

uploadfromtaptalk1352860335399.jpg
  16. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Boring but it works for now.
  17. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Well-Known Member

Using beautiful widgets?

Also, if you have tapatalk on your dock, you might be a forum junkie lol.
  18. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

I do phone tech support and they don't like us playing games on our phones so I usually just browse the forums to try and stay calm on the phones :D
  19. ScandaLeX

What is the name of the launcher you used? I'm really liking the icons.
  20. pablotech1

pablotech1 Active Member

The name of this launcher is Launcher 7. It's supposed to be a Windows Phone type launcher but once you customize a few things and tweak some settings, it becomes its own thing. Very unique and the best thing is that for the icons you just use ANY image from the Internet.

At first it looks just like a Windows 8 phone, including some live tiles. I changed the icons to 1x1 and choose to have the stock icons replaced by full tile images. All I did was go on the browser and Google images for "phone", "text", etc, just download and replace. But the fun thing is you can get very creative, for example my "Music" icon actually opens up Pandora and the icon itself is a photo of Mike Sprietzer from the band Devildriver.
    ScandaLeX likes this.
  21. ScandaLeX

Ok, I tried Launcher 7 and within 1/2 hr uninstalled it. I've never had any lag on this phone until then. Every time I touched my phone response time was off by about a 2 sec.
  22. jaragon

jaragon Member

This is the reason I love this phone stock, Smooth and I love touchwiz . Maybe one day Android will have icon themes for stock launcher
  23. reburner

reburner Member

[​IMG]

Anyone know of a wifi/phone signal widget that will go with this screen?
  24. ChadShaft

ChadShaft Well-Known Member