Post your homescreen!General

Last Updated:

1. saturn639

saturn639 New Member

Still trying to get it perfect

Attached Files:

2. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

Thanks to MiXoLoGiSt I love my primary home screen. It still is completely stock.

Sent using the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
  3. kbrn

kbrn Well-Known Member

I like the clock/weather widget.. what app is it?
  4. Synfulz

Synfulz New Member

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Caloy

Caloy Well-Known Member

The clock is from Zooper Widget Pro, just edited out the calendar to just show the time, moved the placement of the text a little bit to line up nicely with the weather bug widget. The weather comes from weather bug elite.

Sent using the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 using Tapatalk 2
    kbrn likes this.
  6. vgp

vgp Well-Known Member

Here is mine. I only have been playing for a couple of days so im sure it may change slightly as I settle in.

7. suprmallet

suprmallet Well-Known Member

Using a stock rooted ROM till I find a different one that I like better.

8. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Well-Known Member

Thank you for alerting us about Zooper. Just installed it.

Please help me remember....

How do you put widgets on the LOCK screen? I want to use Zooper widgets there.
  9. MiXoLoGiSt

MiXoLoGiSt Well-Known Member

As far as I know you aren't able to without downloading something like WidgetLocker Lockscreen.

Widgets on the lock screen wasn't introduced until Jelly Bean 4.2 which we don't have on our phones yet so in order To do that you will need a 3rd party app of some kind like the one i mentioned above.
  10. dwagner88

dwagner88 Well-Known Member

I'm fully embracing the android experience and going for a green theme:
  11. ne0lyfeism

ne0lyfeism Well-Known Member

What widget is it that you're using for the clock/date/weather? Looks awesome!
  12. MiXoLoGiSt

It's called One More Clock.
  13. Crash

Crash Well-Known Member

14. Note 2

Note 2 Well-Known Member

Hey, looks nice and clean and stock. How did you do this? What's the Clock? What's the weather? Does the wallpaper come in different colours like purple etc?
  15. dwagner88

The clock and weather is beautiful widgets from the market. It isn't free, but I think it's only 2 bucks. It comes with a skin market, that particular green skin is called "bracketed_Green". I found the wallpaper by googling for Note 2 wallpapers. Don't remember the exact website, but you can't set the wallpaper straight from the browser. Doing so results in a blurry image, you must first save to the gallery, then set as wallpaper. Here is the original image uploaded to photo bucket (may have been resized):
    Note 2 likes this.
  16. MBM7881

MBM7881 Well-Known Member

My beautiful son & daughter :)

Attached Files:

17. Cowboy905

Cowboy905 Active Member

Love this.

How did you get those text icons?
  18. Corki2

Corki2 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]Stock with Lost Island 3D live wallpaper and Beautiful Widgets clock. The wallpaper has waves, birds, clouds and swaying palm leaves.
  19. SHIVA77

SHIVA77 Well-Known Member

Here's mine. It's next to my former Gnex.

20. dwagner88

^^ you could probably eliminate the need for the battery widget by enabling battery percentage in the stock notification area. It would make room for another shortcut for you.
  21. kbrn

kbrn Well-Known Member

It looks really black, is the vzw version black? and are those the HD widgets? it looks pretty cool!
  22. SHIVA77

Hi, The widgets are HD Widgets. Right. The background is a live wallpaper with floating dots, it's quite cool, but doesn't capture in stills.

the phone is not black, it's grey, but in the pic looks the same color as my former Gnex.

How small is the Gnex is comparison. :)
    kbrn likes this.
  23. SHIVA77

Yes, but I like this and also it's easier to see in a glance and I think looks cool! but thanks!
  24. MC_57

MC_57 Member

My home screen: Stock for now, with a picture my wife took of our daughter. Loving this phone and all I'm learning on the forums. Thanks all.

Figures I'm the idiot that can't get the sc to upload.

Attached Files:

25. MiXoLoGiSt

I'm using Nova Launcher with a minimalist theme.