• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Post your homescreen!

Screenshot_2013-01-02-12-37-15.png

Upvote 0
Here is my setup. I was going for a less cluttered look. I'm still not 100% final on the layout of the text widgets, but here's how it looks as of now.

Wallpaper: http://wallpoper.com/images/00/33/56/52/zen-1920_00335652.jpg

Dock Icons: "square glass jelly bean blue" icon pack

Nova Launcher Pro:
- Desktop Grid: 5 rows x 5 columns
- Width Margin: Small
- Dock Icons: 7
- Dock Width Margin: None
- Dock Small Icons: Checked
- Dock Show Divider: Unchecked
- Look and Feel: Show Notification Bar: Unchecked (Swipe Up gesture toggles Notification Bar)

Time/Weather Widget (top left)
- Minimalistic Text 1x3 Widget (widget config is made up of 2 rows though)

DayOfWeek/Date Widget (top left)
- Minimalistic Text 1x3 Widget (widget config is made up of 2 rows though)

Upvote 0
Can you please let me know name of the widgets you used on Lock and Home screens that tell you count of unread calls/messages/emails/calendar? Especially the one on Lock screen which gives you a brief content of messages/schedule, etc?

No problem. It's still the same ones as in my other thread.

I used Executive Assistant on the lock screen and Missed It! on the home screen. I'm on Nova Launcher with Swipe-Pad and WaveLauncher for my apps, notification bar and dock hidden.

Reactions: twister6
Upvote 0
No problem. It's still the same ones as in my other thread.

I used Executive Assistant on the lock screen and Missed It! on the home screen. I'm on Nova Launcher with Swipe-Pad and WaveLauncher for my apps, notification bar and dock hidden.

Uh, that's right, I remember that post! Btw, have you noticed a significant battery drain with EA? I just read some of the comments from app users, and they are talking about latest upgrade draining battery a lot.

Upvote 0
Uh, that's right, I remember that post! Btw, have you noticed a significant battery drain with EA? I just read some of the comments from app users, and they are talking about latest upgrade draining battery a lot.

Not that I've noticed. I was running it on my Note 1 as well and didn't have an issue with battery drain. I actually checked because I recommended it to a friend about a month ago and he asked the same thing. On battery stats it was never more than 2%. Most of the time it doesn't even show up on the usage chart, with the lowest consumer ringing in at 2%.

Upvote 0
This is two of my screens
I am not rooting mine as I tried before and had to send my phone off :(
The picture is of my dog Caine which is a English Springer Spaniel in liver and white love him to bits he puts a smile on my face every morning

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357460330032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357460330032.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 135
  • uploadfromtaptalk1357460342976.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357460342976.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 152
Upvote 0
This is two of my screens
I am not rooting mine as I tried before and had to send my phone off :(
The picture is of my dog Caine which is a English Springer Spaniel in liver and white love him to bits he puts a smile on my face every morning

Did you send your phone off because of something you did while rooting or was it something else?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones