Post your homescreensGeneral

1. baldrob

baldrob Member

I've seen this done other places and it is always cool to see how people set up their phones.

I don't like scrolling through a lot of homescreens so I only use three. I also didn't care for the snap out menu so I downloaded ADW launcher from the market. I used an app called screenshot by Gik Soft to take the screenshots.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Advertisement
  2. Dpsammy

Dpsammy Member

Very cool, baldrob! I have been looking at the Market for launchers, widgets, etc. Are you using a live wallpaper? I will try to take a screen shot when I get my phone all dialed in. Loving it so far!
  3. baldrob

baldrob Member

I am using a live wallpaper called symphony of colors I found on the market. I looks much nicer in motion then the screenshots suggest.
  4. xero287

xero287 Member

I also stuck to the 3 home screens Idea:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  5. Wise

Wise Well-Known Member

I'll post some pics later. But I only use one home screen. I use adw with the 4 shortcuts at the bottom. Power control widget. Then my other twelve most used apps. Other then that I just open app list.
  6. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

Try Go Launcher folks. Those of us that have been thru most of the Launchers tend to stick with it.
    ADW and Launcher Pro are fine also.
  7. Mickets

Mickets Member

Mine is simple. But I like looking at it.

[​IMG]
  8. Rafael

Rafael Well-Known Member

Running Zeam now. Don't have shots to post.
  9. wogfun

wogfun New Member

Nice home screen, but my only concern. You only burned 7 calories, or walked under 200 steps by 12:37? I hope your phone was docked while you moved around that day ;)

btw, I think the pedometer is a great tool on the commando. Very cool.
  10. Spike G

Spike G Well-Known Member

3 home screens as well.
    using launcherpro and widgetlocker

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  11. unitypunk

unitypunk Well-Known Member

whats the cpu/batt/ram widget in the BL corner of screen 2, looks pretty sweet.
  12. Spike G

Spike G Well-Known Member

its cpu master, its for root users, its what i use to underclock when my battery is low, or constantly run at 800mhz while its charging so its faster. and having the exact batter percentage is nice too
    unitypunk likes this.
  13. eppie20

eppie20 Active Member

how do I load the screen shots to this site?
  14. Emgo

Emgo Active Member

I just wanted something simple. I think I found it. Rooted with Zeam launcher and black wallpaper.

Ken

Attached Files:

15. Emgo

Emgo Active Member

eppie20, I just did it so maybe I can help. Take a look the picture, just below the box you typing in you will see

Attached Files:

eppie20 likes this.
  16. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

I use GO Launcher EX. Blux AS theme. HD Widgets for the clock. BatteryLife for the battery widget. Pretty much everything in my app drawer is in folders, so I'm not scrolling around for 30 seconds trying to find an app I only use every once in a while.

Attached Files:

17. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

Seems so cluttered! You know you can make folders on your work space with Zeam?

It's like, let me take a bunch of apps and scatter them everywhere in no particular order. lol!

Edit: Attachments are IF I were to use Zeam Launcher. I haven't found a calendar app than I like more that the GO Calendar. I particularly like the GO Launcher, that's why I don't use Zeam. It's just not customizable.

Attached Files:

Emgo likes this.
  18. Emgo

Emgo Active Member

jova33,
    Don't make me feel too bad I'm new at this. I kinda thought my arrangement made sense to me until l saw what you have. Now, I have work to do. At least my battery icon is taller than yours.

Seriously, thanks for helping me.
    Ken
  19. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

Post new screen shots when you get it redone. I like to keep it as ergonomic and organized as possible. Like I have three different camera apps because I like to take pictures. This phone isn't the best for taking pictures, so i try and get artsy with it at least.
  20. ~aRBy~

~aRBy~ Well-Known Member

I didn
  21. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

What calendar widget is that?
  22. ~aRBy~

~aRBy~ Well-Known Member

Its one of the launcher pro widgets
  23. jfever311

jfever311 Well-Known Member

Here are some shots of my phone. Go Launcher with a bunch of custom icons and different themes. It took me a while to get it to this point, but I freakin' love the layout. Each screen (five) has it's purpose, nice to look at, smooth transitions, and just plain cool.

The pics start with the center screen and go to the left, then to the right. The first five are in the stationary position, the last ones are during transition. The wallpaper is stationary and the icons are set to roll (outside cube) around it and leave the center exposed.

Lockscreen is Go Locker Sense theme with custom background.

Attached Files:

Emgo likes this.
  24. romemachine

romemachine Member

can someone tell me how to post screen shots?
  25. jova33

jova33 Well-Known Member

no i don't know how to post them all big and all, but if you go into advanced reply settings, look for a paperclip to the right