Post Your Lockscreen Screenshots (WidgetLocker, etc.)

1. melissapugs

melissapugs Well-Known Member

lol just answered your post in the other forum...here.
  2. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

3. HockeyDr09

HockeyDr09 Member

[​IMG]

Cyanogen 7 ROM and wallpaper
    Beautiful Widgets - mono-dark skin
    bobclock
    minimalistic text battery app
    honeycomb natious custom slider

I'm thinking about making my own sliders, still on the fence.

edit- mixed up the lockscreen. Much better now
    kushpvo and Kori_Tamashii like this.
  4. chenga

chenga Active Member

5. DT3CH

DT3CH Well-Known Member

I know this isn't exactly the place for this post but thought I'd ask anyways :D

Anyone notice that widget locker makes their phone laggy? I bought it but havent re-installed it since I re-flashed the phone since it always seemed to slow the phone down for me, which is a shame since I really like the app.
  6. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

You are correct. This is not the place for that post. Please read this from Post 1:

Rules of this thread:
    4. This is not a thread for questions or support for WidgetLocker. Try posting here- other members as well as the developer are there to help.

I would think that my rules in red would be easy to follow.

But, in answer to your question, I can't say I have ever noticed lag with WidgetLocker specifically. I can't say that any one app would cause lag. It's more than likely due to multiple things running at once.
  7. DT3CH

DT3CH Well-Known Member

LOL, I know... I did read your rules :D, It was more of a general question I wasn't actually looking for any type of solution or resolution was more of an informal poll for myself, its def related to the app itself for me, every time I install it it starts lagging after a while for me, after un-installing it I'm back to normal.

I just flashed to gingerbread maybe I'll install it and give it a go again.

Then I can contribute a proper post next time :p
  8. vm dank

vm dank Member

9. azuma73

azuma73 Well-Known Member

Yeah, I kinda dig that slider too!:cool:
  10. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

11. MickeyCee

MickeyCee Well-Known Member

Hmmm, i have to work on that combadge a little more I think.

Date, battery and weather are Minimal Text.

[​IMG]
  12. RadYOacTiVe

Cool theme coming from a Star Trek fan!

MickeyCee likes this.
  13. skwerm

skwerm Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Pacquiao vs Mosley May 7!
    RadYOacTiVe likes this.
  14. RadYOacTiVe

Can you post that wallpaper!

Thanks.

15. skwerm

skwerm Well-Known Member

Here ya go

[​IMG]
    mjmonsada, RadYOacTiVe and MickeyCee like this.
  16. MickeyCee

MickeyCee Well-Known Member

17. mjmonsada

mjmonsada Member

AWESOME!!!! Coming from a pacquiao fan too!
    skwerm likes this.
  18. RadYOacTiVe

I'm looking for custom icons of the widgetlocker icons that are on the slider. I have a ton of icons i could use but i'd like the originals, just fixed up a bit.
  19. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

Fixed up into what exactly? You can get the original icons from the WidgetLocker theme website.
  20. paulmz

paulmz Well-Known Member

I'm not completely satisfied with it yet, but thought I would share:

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm working on fixing the font so that the characters with curves on the top and bottom line up with the adjacent characters. Sad to say, this is how every version of this font looks- including the original Helvetica Ultra Compressed (which is produced by LinoType foundry!). I'm working on learning a font editor so it will look right with the LCARS layout.

So far it's just a wallpaper for the top bar, UFP graphic, and the text under it. The time, date, and battery are all Minimalistic Text widgets. I also have an unlock sound and, despite WidgetLocker's inability to produce a sound in a timely fashion, the one I use seems to work perfectly when the LCARS homescreen pops up after unlocking.

I still don't like the slider. Maybe because an actual Star Trek PADD wouldn't have a slide unlock but would have just a tap button instead. I may still make one like that, but I prefer how a slider is less likely to accidentally activate.

I will share files and such when it is perfected but would like to hear any ideas before making it final. (However... before anyone suggests it, I will NOT be using a Starfleet combadge insignia as the slider. If you're a Trekkie you'll understand.)

Also, if anyone can help me figure out how to make a Tasker profile that could show the weekday as a number in Minimalist Text (ie. Sunday = 1, Monday = 2, Saturday = 7) so that I can have a decimal value after the stardate digit. It's my own take on a stardate conversion... mostly because the actual stardate conversion is just impossible for practical purposes.

Thanks!
  21. pcdebb

pcdebb VIP Member VIP Member

looks like i got some reading to do. I really love these screenshots! now I gotta pimp out my lockscreen :D
  22. Rominucka

Rominucka Well-Known Member

Oh my God...what is this business that I'm seeing here?
    These lockscreens are CRAZY!!!
    Oh WOW! The possibilities...I...I...I gotta to bed otherwise I'll be up all night.
    The journey is just beginning. I can't wait to start customizing my baby like you guys have.
    Is the iPhone customizable like this?
  23. RadYOacTiVe

[​IMG]

Beautiful Widgets 1x1 weather
    Digital Clock Widget
    Circle Battery Widget
    SwitchPro Widgets
    Gingerhoney Theme for the slider.
  24. jbirdsf

jbirdsf Well-Known Member

25. DT3CH

DT3CH Well-Known Member

Looks good I wouldn't change the slider I think its works perfectly, if you are doing a tap action you could always just put it in text in the lower bar.

i.e. press to activate, or press to open etc....

As far as the date my only suggestion would be to add decimals to make it look more trekky 2011.04.30 plus if you could get a tasker profile that would be cool. 2011.04.30.01
    paulmz likes this.